Papa Johns

BuddyLee

Football addict
Once upon a time my girl friend used to work there and now she has a few good friends who work there. She is always telling me how her best friend and her boy friend do explicit sexual acts inside and out the bathroom with the managers permission. She told me that on one occassion they had a fingering adventure right by the coke machine in the front where the customers walk in at. Whats even more :)barf: ) is that she told her that they dont wash they're hands. I cant imagine what else might go on. I love Papa Johns and we have been going for ages but I dont think I'll be going to the one in Lexington Park anytime soon.

Sorry TWL and Tigger.:bubble:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Once upon a time my girl friend used to work there and now she has a few good friends who work there. She is always telling me how her best friend and her boy friend do explicit sexual acts inside and out the bathroom with the managers permission. She told me that on one occassion they had a fingering adventure right by the coke machine in the front where the customers walk in at. Whats even more :)barf: ) is that she told her that they dont wash they're hands. I cant imagine what else might go on. I love Papa Johns and we have been going for ages but I dont think I'll be going to the one in Lexington Park anytime soon.

Sorry TWL and Tigger.:bubble:

All right. I've learned THREE things today that I was probably better off not knowing. :lmao:

Excuse me. I've got to run to the bathroom. :barf:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by jazz lady
All right. I've learned THREE things today that I was probably better off not knowing. :lmao:

Excuse me. I've got to run to the bathroom. :barf:

Had the cheese sticks eh?:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh yea one key thing I forgot to mention. My girl friend also told me that they had many bad inspections from the health department where they scored low to high C's. I should talk to her more tomorrow to see what other dirt I can scrape off the pizza oven.:dance:

SmallTown

Football season!
Maybe they were right after all when I called them complaining because it smelled like they put anchovies on the pizza :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Honestly...

I've eaten Papa John's pizza twice in my life and both times I've gotten sick. I don't eat it anymore, even when it's free at my company's get-togethers.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Honestly...

I've eaten Papa John's pizza twice in my life and both times I've gotten sick. I don't eat it anymore, even when it's free at my company's get-togethers.

I've always liked it. After growing up on Dominos Pizza, anything tastes good :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Honestly...

Yea, Papa Johns is like that. Either you really like it or you really hate it. I really like it but I wont be going to Lexington Park store anytime soon.:barf:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Honestly...

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Yea, Papa Johns is like that. Either you really like it or you really hate it. I really like it but I wont be going to Lexington Park store anytime soon.:barf:

I always marked my sickness down as the grease in the pizza, but now I'm not too sure. But I am sure that I will NEVER eat it again. :dance:

Nanny Pam

Our Papa John's has been closed down. The Dept of Health wrote them up for several things. they re-opened, and a week later, they were closed again. They still haven't passed a health inspection.
One day when I was driving past, I noticed a big truck loading up everything from the store. They said it wasn't worth the harrassment from the Health Dept. :yikes:
And to think I used to eat their pizza!! :boo:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:barf: I never did like them anyway, so it's no loss to me. When I lived in Queen Anne Apartments I could have walked right up the parking lot to get pizza from there, but it's just too acidic and funky tasting for me!