Party! Party! Party!

Christy

b*tch rocket
June 1st.  Come one come all!  Big shin dig at my house.  :cheers:  

All you lonely hearts may just find the man/woman of your dreams.  Gay, Straight, liberal, or conservative (we don't discriminate).  All those married with children folks feel free to bring the kids.  There will be a ton of kids of all ages.  Pool IS OPEN!  Finally! (After two weeks of green water!)  It is now blue and fully chlorinated! :)

The pandemonium will start around 1:00 PM and goes til whenever.  I have plenty of floor space for those who need to crash.  

For those of you who got to see Steve do the Nestea plunge on the pool cover, you can be assured to see the same performance, minus the pool cover.  And I'll bet you a dollar he'll show you his butt for a set of cheap beads! :lmao:

Just email me for directions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll be there with my cheap beads :lol:  Looking forward to eating...er...I mean...<i>meeting</i> your pig. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, lets get a show of hands of who's gonna show on June 1st, or at least thinkin about it.

Also, beer :cheers:  I'm trying to get a consensus on a keg.  I'm all for Sam Adams, or is that totally gross to everyone else?  Normally I just buy a variety and shove it in a couple coolers, and people usually bring along their favorite drinks, but this sucker is looking like a doozie of a party, and there is no way I want to run out of beer!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I'd like to come.  I won't know until the last week of May, because hubby might still be out of town over the weekend.

SxyPrincess

I'll be there!  I plan on bringing my own alcohol assortment--I'd be more than happy to share with anyone.  :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sam's works for me too and we'll bring some beer and Diet Cokes as well.  What else do you want us to bring?  Chips?  Snacks?  Real food?

SxyPrincess

Vrai,

I think Christy would like us to bring tons of hottub filter cleaner.  She's quite handy with it.  :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde on 11:15 am on May 7, 2002[br]Did you guys see how these fricken forums just blew off my over 1,000 posts? :cussing:
And you never joined, either - else why would it say 'N/A' - AND you only have 2 posts, so you should be a born-again newbie!!!  :roflmao:

Vicki

I plan on being there, too... can I bring guest(s)?
and I'm looking forward to meeting Sxy, she seems pretty cool.