Night O Fun

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
*Update* Unofficial Official Night Of Fun

Since thier are plans now I thought I would update...

Saturday July 10,
We're doing dinner, drinks at Tiki, then Catamarans. Time and where to eat yet to be established. We get closer every day though :biggrin:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
We have 'secret' lunches every week. However, if you're not on the V.I.P. list, it may be difficult to attend. Oh, and you need to know the secret handshake, too. :ohwell:

Or, you could just swing by SFW and visit BL on a working night. :shrug:

Speaking of working, both nomoney and Kwillia have the 7-11 shift at Rosie's on Thursday's. Hey, it's your lucky night - today is Thursday! :clap:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
We have 'secret' lunches every week. However, if you're not on the V.I.P. list, it may be difficult to attend. Oh, and you need to know the secret handshake, too. :ohwell:

Or, you could just swing by SFW and visit BL on a working night. :shrug:

Speaking of working, both nomoney and Kwillia have the 7-11 shift at Rosie's on Thursday's. Hey, it's your lucky night - today is Thursday! :clap:

You forgot to tell him about the :gossip: over at :gossip:
That was the most unforgettable night EVER~!

Remember when #####got so drunk she :gossip: Jim?

Mayhem

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
You forgot to tell him about the :gossip: over at :gossip:
That was the most unforgettable night EVER~!

Remember when #####got so drunk she :gossip: Jim?

:whack:

Nanny Pam

big.jpg

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Wench
Nanny---are you being hormonal? I've never seen you flame a noob before....:confused:

Did you forget about :gossip:?????

Hormonal, well yes actually, I am. I blame everything on menopause. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I was under the impression that BuddyLee and I held the trademark for the term "Night of Fun". Maybe you should switch yours to "The Unofficial Night of Fun".

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Did you forget about :gossip:?????

Hormonal, well yes actually, I am. I blame everything on menopause. :lol:

I now blame everything on peri-menopause ( we all need a scapegoat--and my condition can last for 10 years.....) I think we both need a :huggy:

Mayhem

Originally posted by Nickel
I was under the impression that BuddyLee and I held the trademark for the term "Night of Fun". Maybe you should switch yours to "The Unofficial Night of Fun".

I'll now call it "the night of what the hell just happened?"

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Nickel

Thanks for looking out for our trademark Nickey.:cool:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by Mayhem
I was thinking how about we get a night of fun together. I never met anyone here before, or maybe I have and they keep this secret. Just wondering if anyone wants to plan out some kind of night out. A group of people just going around to different places or whatever. So I dunno I guess thats the a start atleast...

where is the sign up sheet?

C

cmdrfunk

Re: Re: Re: Night O Fun

Originally posted by Mayhem
We'll work on it...

That usually means the idea is going to crash and burn and get pushed into the "woulda been nice" category of memories.