Hey AppyDay~ U Ridin' My horse??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
<GROAN>

Ya mean she's gonna look like her MOMMA when she comes home...A short round??

Hope to see ya'all today sometime!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sorry we didn't make it over yesterday, i REALLY wanted to, but the day got pushed back several hours, we didn't even leave the shore until 11:00!! :burning:
I have a copy of her pedigree and pix of the leopard mare I want to breed for the same timeframe. We're coming back over tomorow (tuesday) MAYBE we'll get a few moments to slide by...i miss my girlie.:bawl: any signs yet?? By the time she's ready to come home, the new place will be ready for her!
We did get a lot of fallen trees cut up & stacked in the foal pasture though yesterday even though we DID get a late start. Going to finish securing the fencing tomorrow, so it will be just about ready for the new momma mare's arrival next week.:dance: We can hardly wait!
Sorry you've been sick! Mom's aren't allowed to be sick~ No time for that.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
pwo-bwem with bringing the other one IS....we RIDE em..cowpoke!

I really miss - Miss stubborn as it is, LOL NEVER thought i'd hear myself saying that...but it's TRUE. I miss my girl. She was my first horsie ya know. She's my bud, :huggy: hope she hasn't forgotten me by the time i get her back. It took a while to get her attached to me last year when i got her.

I DO want 2 foals next year, so they have each other for companionship, though. The leopard mare has had a foal previously, too. Will be good for Sage.
We'll only have the one this year.:frown: so we'll need lots of fun stuff for baby to do.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I know she's not been gone very long, LOL...but she's my bud. Everyone else in the family calls her "Rage" but me. Ya might say we're kindred spirits :biggrin: I'll miss Cheyenne even MORE....but we're not going to breed her until next year probably. This year Sage and Te, then next year...Chey and...um...not sure.

Hey.... know anyone who might be interested in a really beautiful 4 y/o broke to ride ApHC mare? She's solid colored but has a nice blaze, a white ankle sock and a few white spots, firey chestnut/white. She could be shown halter and is currently with a pro trainer for trails/WP. She's double goer through Contrabond, who is her grandfather on top and bottom. I'd also trade for a big, colored gelding. Broke would be nice, LOL. I'd even trade for an older colored ridable broodmare, maybe someone would like to trade bloodlines for a while?