Janet Evanovich

Cowgirl

Hey, has anyone read any of Janet Evanovich's series? I started reading them a while ago and they are really good... There are 10 books in the Stephanie Plum series so far I think. I've read the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 8th so far. I'm working on the 3rd one right now. They don't have to be read in order because she kind of recaps the others. If you haven't read them, you should start! They're kind of a comical, murder/crime mystery...the main character is a not-so-good bounty hunter. Anyway, enough rambling. :biggrin:

Broke90GSX

My fiance' reads these books all the time. Check at Barnes & Noble or whatever that book place in Waldorf is. I think Janet E. is coming to town very shortly to do autographs & I believe to release a new book.

Rob

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
:clap: The Stephanie Plub books are great! A friend turned me on to them a while ago. I have all in the series.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Roberta said:

I've read them all and am waiting for #13 from the library now. I have read most of the other books she has written also. Hope that doesn't get me kicked out of the "real man" club since they are mostly comic romances. They all good.

You don't HAVE to read the Plum series in order, but some things make more sense if you do. The constants are that Grandma Mauzer (sp) is always going to a viewing and someone's car is going to be destroyed.

I like getting the audio books. The woman that reads them really brings them to life.

DQ2B

Yup, read them all. Very entertaining, probably my favorite books besides the Potter series.

SamSpade

My wife has read all of the Plum stories and is anxiously waiting on the new one to come out in paperback. And I can thank Vrai for that one.

Cowgirl

GopherM said:
I've read them all and am waiting for #13 from the library now. I have read most of the other books she has written also. Hope that doesn't get me kicked out of the "real man" club since they are mostly comic romances. They all good.

You don't HAVE to read the Plum series in order, but some things make more sense if you do. The constants are that Grandma Mauzer (sp) is always going to a viewing and someone's car is going to be destroyed.

I like getting the audio books. The woman that reads them really brings them to life.

I am reading the 13th book now!! :clap: I am a little over halfway done, and it needs to go back tomorrow! :lol:

My boyfriend enjoys them as well. It started out last summer when we were camping...I kept laughing out loud and he asked what was so funny. After about the 3rd time he said I might as well read them to him. :lol: So I did! I've read about 3 books that way.

I like the audio ones as well. CJ Crit (sp?) is my favorite narrator...but I don't think she's reading them anymore.