Awesome electrician

Pete

Repete
Highly recommend TDE out of Hollywood. they just finished up my heavy up, changed the circuit breaker box, ran a new circuit to my garage and did a great job. Even cleaned up after themselves. They came within a week of calling them for an estimate, showed up ontime, started right in and were done right on schedule. they even swapped out a circuit breaker that I bought that turn out to be defective with one from their truck.

Prompt, ontime, courtious, fair price. :clap:

The "other" guys gave me an estimate over the phone ($200 higher)then never bothered to show up, or return my calls.

Call Terry for your electrical needs I give TDE :yay: :yay:

301-373-5815

K

Kizzy

I know you discussed moving the box in the utility area, so did that happen or did it stay in the same spot?

Triggerfish

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been having difficulty finding good subcontractors. As for installtion of a back-up sump should I do this on my own or hire someone. Back-up sump pump....will that be a plumber or an electrician?

Pete

Repete
Triggerfish said:
Thanks for the recommendation. I've been having difficulty finding good subcontractors. As for installtion of a back-up sump should I do this on my own or hire someone. Back-up sump pump....will that be a plumber or an electrician?
I don't know if you should do it yourself, I don't have a clue what you are capable of. Some people can do basic plumbing and electrical, some talk a good game but hurt themselves opening a can of Pepsi. My guess is if you have to ask you shouldn't do it.

Triggerfish

Last time I touched anything electrical in the house I heard a pop and lost electrical power in the whole room......

Pete

Repete
Triggerfish said:
Last time I touched anything electrical in the house I heard a pop and lost electrical power in the whole room......
Looks like you answered your own question. Wonder why you asked it in the first place :confused:

amethyst_babes

Thanks! I've had them out for an estimate but have had trouble getting anyone else to come out. I'm tired of waiting so it's good to hear they are good.