any guitar players here?

delilah

i'm new to this area and looking for guitar players to jam with.  i've been playing for many years, both for fun and playing in clubs etc.  i play acoustic and electric,  lead and rythym, rock, blues, pop, bluegrass, folk....   ???? :)

delilah

hhhmmm......ok.....  does anyone know anyone who plays?  maybe a group of players i could hook up with?  or,  how about...does anyone know of any local clubs that do an open mic night?  anywhere around waldorf/ mechanicsville, la plata.  thanks  :)

S

Sticks

Hi, drummer here looking to form a rock/alt band. I know a few guitar players. If you want to talk e-mail me at mdman82@hotmail.com Welcome to the area!

John

S

Sticks

Hey, I think i forgot to tell you there is a board on marylandparty.com
Check it out

delilah

hey!  thanks alot!  that's a really cool link.  i'll start a similar thread there.  here's a pretty cool musician's forum that i hang out in.  http://www.harmony-central.com   i hang out in "open jam" for the most part.  it used to be way cooler.  it's been lame lately, but it has good days and bad days.  you might already be there.  if so, what's your moniker?  mine's the same.  

S

Sticks

Drummer N St Mary's is me.
Got to work for 5 minutes, lol see ya,
            John

james

Hello,  I play guitar and am always looking for new people to play and sing with.  I have a group that gets together once a week or so.  If you would like to chat about music, email me at jdb@olg.com.

delilah

james on 6:34 pm on Mar. 10, 2002[br]Hello,  I play guitar and am always looking for new people to play and sing with.  I have a group that gets together once a week or so.  If you would like to chat about music, email me at jdb@olg.com.

hi james!  glad to hear from you.  a group of players getting together to jam would be really great.  not sure where you are...............i'll email you!  thanks for replying.  :)

MikeyBash

i play bass...and i've been looking for people to jam with too. i'm into blues, classic rock, jazz-fusion, even funk. email me if u want--bash@infront.net