The Godfather

CMC122

Go Braves!
We gave my husband the 3 DVD Godfather set for Father's Day. They are definately on his top 10 list.

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by CMC122
We gave my husband the 3 DVD Godfather set for Father's Day. They are definately oln his top 10 list,
In my top 10 too along with Goodfellas...:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My favorite part is when Sonny kicks the sh*t out of Carlo. And I love the end when all the bad guys get whacked.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I refuse to watch The Godfather series. Marlon Brando, in his prime, was the most gorgeous man to walk the face of the earth. Then he went and got all old and fat. I will only think of him in his white, torn, wet t-shirt, at the bottom of the stairs, screaming "Stella!!!!!". Now that is my favorite movie...my cat is even named Stella...now I just gotta get a little gray kitty and name him Stanley :yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Nickel
I refuse to watch The Godfather series. Marlon Brando, in his prime, was the most gorgeous man to walk the face of the earth. Then he went and got all old and fat.

:lol: A tip--try watching it on DVD. Not only is the quality superior, the VHS format seemed to make all the actors fatter. That's apparently a technical problem with all videotape.

http://www.jgeoff.com/godfather/widescreen.html

Attachments

• vhs-ff_001.jpg
    vhs-ff_001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 89

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
And here's the DVD version of the same scene:

Attachments

• dvd_001.jpg
    dvd_001.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 87

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I've never seen any of the Godfather movies. :bawl:
I keep meaning to rent them, but I always like to watch the latest movies that I've seen the previews for and that I'm psyched for.