Worst Date/Relationship Ever

Christy

b*tch rocket
Figured I'd throw out a new topic for discussion.  What was the worst date or relationship you've ever had?

I'm still digging deep into very buried memories to try and determine what was the absolute worst.  I'll definitely post it when I decide the Grand Prize Winner! :)

Guesswho3256

I was in high school...my date came to pick me up.  He met my parents, which was horrible because he was wearing cut-off shorts, stars & stripes converse high-tops, and had a mo-hawk.  The plan was to go to the $1 movies.  He had to stop by his friends trailer to pick up some money that his friend owed him so he could take me out.  When we got to the movies, he paid for our tickets with change.  During the movie, his cell phone rang and he spent almost the entire movie in the lobby on the phone.  When we left, his car ran out of gas and I had to spot him $5 to get me home.  Top that!!! :)

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
WOW!!! ...pretty bad guess!

"stars and stripes"... pretty patriotic... your parents shoulda been proud... :lol: ...I guess the mohawk and cut-off shorts don't really display an "All American Boy"...takes away from that American theme he coulda had going... ;)

and it cost you $5 to go w/ him to a $1 movie...
I take it there was no second date?

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
guess,

wait a sec...this date of yours... didn't have $2 for the movies...didn't have gas money... but has a cell phone??

man, what is up w/ teenagers?? where are their priorites??... :lmao:

Atleast, this guy was in H.S. (I'm assuming) ...hopefully, he grew up and learned.... there are some "Grown Boys" that would probably try to pull off a date that way... :crazy:

Vicki

Well, not saying that I have anything against the guys that were born and raised here and never left, but, when I moved here last year, I went out with a guy I had met at a temp job I had. Since I didn't know anyone, I figured why not and since he was born and raised here, I thought he would know some places to go. Nope, not happening. First of all, he couldn't even find my house (I live just off of the intersection of Pegg rd. and 235), After he called twice for directions, he finally showed up around 6pm. Then he asked me where I wanted to go (uh, hello, I've been here a month and you've been here 30 yrs) then when I said let's go bowling because he mentioned he had a bowling ball and all that stuff, I figured he was pretty good, and because I suck I didn't really care anyway, I just wanted to do something on a Saturday night. However, when I bowled a 109 and he bowled below that, he became a little upset as well as with the next game, which I won again. After we ate at a chain restaurant (instead of a local place, which I didn't know of any at the time) he asked about going somewhere else at which point I just said "Ya know what, I just remembered, I got this thing tomorrow, can you just take me home now." It was only 8:30pm when I got home. So I ended up watching a rental movie with my mother.
How's that?

K

KaZamm1061

Humm Sounds like he wasnt interested in you vicki. Well i wasnt born here but i have lived here for quite awhile now. First off ,m on time, Second I know where everything is in St. May's County and i would never take a date out to a cheesy Fast Food Chain unless they wanted to go for some strange reason.  Doesnt seem like this guy you went out with was too firmilar with his surroundings. because if he was he would have known what to do in this boring a$$
county. I would post my worst date but i really cant think of any ive ever been on. But if i think of one ill post it. BTW you have Mail.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gosh, where to start?  I tend to have fun on a crappy date because I imagine myself telling my girlfriends about the evening.  In the interest of a good story, I'd then encourage my date to be as outrageous as possible.

Here's a good story but I'd have to think to come up with the best one:

First date.  He takes me to a party out in the middle of nowhere.  There are a few people at this party that I know vaguely but nobody well.  Date proceeds to get rip roaring drunk, barfs all over the place, gets into a fist fight, then passes out.  I got his car keys out of his pocket and drove myself home.  Here's the kicker:  he calls the next morning to b*tch me out for taking his car!  Wants <i>me</i> to arrange to get it back to him!  My reply to him is unprintable but you can imagine.

geekboy

I know this sounds wierd but any date where the girl talks constantly about the guy she went out with the night before or actively tries to get a date with another guy while on the date with me.  Maybe Im just a bad date too.  

SxyPrincess

I don't think I've ever had a "bad" date.  Most of my experiences have been very favorable.   Now as far as relationships...I haven't got enough fingers to count.  :lol:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I don't understand - the relationshsips were bad, but the *dates* with them were *good*?

SxyPrincess

Strange but yes!  I've been on dates where I had a lot of fun, many things in common but yet they never really turned into relationships.  Most of the "relationships" I've had have been horrible!  I'm a magnet for freaks.  :lol:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Ok, I guess that also means that you never went on dates once you were in a relationship?

SxyPrincess

Well...I think that after your in a relationship with a person, it's not really considered a "date."  That's just my outlook on it.  

I've never had anyone pass out on me from being wasted...it's usually me!  :lol:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Hmmm.

See, I have married friends who have said that they either never went out on a 'date' - just sorta 'did stuff together' and others who *STILL* 'date', meaning, dress up nice, go out and have fun as a couple. I have a sister who used to see this guy who would just "show up" late on Fridays and leave on Saturdays. I mentioned to her that I didn't care how long they'd been seeing each other - unless he took her out on a bona fide "date", he was just a self-centered bum. Take her dancing, out to a nice restaurant, treat her with respect, not show up outside in his convertible and lean on the horn.

My parents are in their sixties. According to them - they still 'date' every Saturday night........

Christy

b*tch rocket
Shelly, were the cuffs for you or for him?  :roflmao:

I think the worst one for me (and this was in high school) was when I stole back this guy I went out with for a week then dumped because he was so annoying.  Well some girl I went to school with told me she met this guy who happened to be the guy I'd ditched.  I didn't much like her so I figured I'd call the guy up and see if he'd ditch her for me for "the big dance" (woo hoo).  He did, then commenced to spend the entire night following me around professing VERY LOUDLY how much he loved me. :barf:  I was never so embarrassed in my whole life.  But I guess I deserved it for being a such a beeatch! :twitch:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I am a weirdo magnet, so I have too many tales of the weird when it comes to dating... :D

DINNER AT THE PARROT GUY'S PLACE (2nd date)
I go to his place in DC, and as he's fixing dinner, I notice that his telescope is rigged to watch the hookers on the corner down the street...then he asks me to help him catch and clip the wings of his psychotic parrot, who screams like a banshee the whole time...then we have some wine and eat (food was actually pretty good!). When I come back from taking a potty break, he's stripped down to his skivvies with his parrot on his shoulder sitting on the edge of his bed, sorting through his sex toy collection....needless to say, I raced out the front door and got the HELL outta there!! He was definately a 9 on the weirdometer! (I think it was the day glo orange, 8" butt plug that freaked me out...) :barf: Couldn't IMAGINE what the 3rd date would've been like!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Can you believe that I can't remember his name??! I think the sheer horror of the date blocked it out of my memory forever... :lmao:

Coulda been Tim, who knows?? Met him in 1984 at Jasper's in Greenbelt...he was a compulsive backgammon player, and I think he asked me out just to punish me (with the day-glo thingy???) for beating him at backgammon... :lmao:

BUT WAIT! I feel another story coming on....

THE HARDWARE MAN....
I met this guy at RJ Bentley's in College Park...older guy, blond hair, beard, REALLY attractive, contractor, blah blah blah. We go out a few times, have a few drinks, I end up going back to his place after few weeks into our "friendship."

We're "playing Bingo" on his bed, and things are pretty okay until I notice THE HARDWARE...mounted on the ceiling, over the bed are four pretty suspicously-located eye hooks...and WAIT! there's heavy-duty eye hooks on ALL FOUR CORNERS of the wood sides of his platform bed, too! And some nylon rope in the corner, and God-knows-what probably hidden away somewhere...so I told him I suddenly felt sick to my stomach...I stayed over anyway (being young and stupid) The next day he woke up and fixed himself a HUGE mimosa for breakfast. Followed by a beer, followed by a few shots, and basically drank the rest of the day...and I thought it was his strong aftershave I was smelling, when actually it was just all that alcohol in his body percolating to the surface...

Well, I just couldn't imagine trusting a drunk to tie me up and hoist me to the ceiling – what if he passed out, aspirated his own vomit, and died and I was left hanging there? So I ended the relationship...:cheers: