Allways wondered why 90% of all women hate military guys

K

Kain99

Yes sweetie, it's called leaving us alone for months at a time and living in the face of death and destruction at a moments notice. :frown:

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by Kain99
Yes sweetie, it's called leaving us alone for months at a time and living in the face of death and destruction at a moments notice. :frown:
it's not allways 6 months and some of us never see combat

K

Kain99

True but it's still scary... Falling madly in love with a guy who "might" have to leave and "Might" have to fight is enough to make some women run. :frown:

H

HollowSoul

True but it's still scary... Falling madly in love with a guy who "might" have to leave and "Might" have to fight is enough to make some women run. :frown:
too never take a chance is too forever wonder

mainman

Set Trippin
I was in the service between 84-87, stationed in Norfolk.. I learned that you had to travel away from the base to look for girls. The ones that lived in the area, had been so used to being burned by guys in uniform, that they were just completely intolerant of them. Most of the gals would not even give you a second thought...

Head away from the base...:biggrin:

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by mainman
I was in the service between 84-87, stationed in Norfolk.. I learned that you had to travel away from the base to look for girls. The ones that lived in the area, had been so used to being burned by guys in uniform, that they were just completely intolerant of them. Most of the gals would not even give you a second thought...

Head away from the base...:biggrin:
ugh

K

Kizzy

Different kinda uniform silly....:biggrin:

No silly, most of those guys in uniform had a different uniform on before, so of course I've heard all the stories with details of those days. They didn't seem to suffer from a shortage of ummm, you know, women.

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by IM4Change
No silly, most of those guys in uniform had a different uniform on before, so of course I've heard all the stories with details of those days. They didn't seem to suffer from a shortage of ummm, you know, women.
ok.......x-plain i'm blonde

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by HollowSoul
ok.......x-plain i'm blonde

Most COPS were once military guys... I use to be a police dispatcher and that is when I heard tons of stories.

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by IM4Change
Most COPS were once military guys... I use to be a police dispatcher and that is when I heard tons of stories.
oh......no previous uniform here

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by migtig
I love me some military men running around in their tight little pt shorts. :really:

But in all seriousness, military men are for young girls who don't know any better. The military does not make jack, you have to pack up and move on a regular basis, there is no sense of permance (sp?), and like Kain said, you would always have to wonder if your man was going to be sent to some war somewhere, disappear for months at a time, etc. Not everybody wants a relationship with a broke somebody who is going to up and leave them on a moment's notice. :shrug: I didn't even get into all the inter-department rivalary and closed off cliques that exist inside the girlfriend and spouses structure for military men.

Heck, when I was in the military and was dating - I would lie and say I was attending the local college. Back then there was a sense that military women were "loose". CrabCake and a few others who are former active duty can tell you, it's just as hard to date from a female military person's pov.

There are a lot of miscellaneous reasons why they won't date a military man. However, you might want to exam yourself and see if there is a reason they won't date you as a person. If you are just a dreamboat catch, and it's all the military's fault, then change your careers, lie about your career status, date only young girls or search broader afield as MM suggested.

:cheers:
hmmmm.....so either way i'm screwed:confused:

TWLs wife

I was one those women that dated military guys. The only thing wrong about them was they acted like they were rebot. They had to do everything like they were on base at all times.:biggrin:

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I was one those women that dated military guys. The only thing wrong about them was they acted like they were rebot. They had to do everything like they were on base at all times.:biggrin:
true.....sumtimes the military "assimilates" indeviduals, but those are the ones that have been in for 10yrs or more

TWLs wife

Originally posted by HollowSoul
true.....sumtimes the military "assimilates" indeviduals, but those are the ones that have been in for 10yrs or more

My new hubby TWL was in military. But he wasn't act like it. He is the most loving man I ever been with. I think it all depends on the way they were rised too. TWLs father was in the military all his life. He took is family everywhere with him. But they shared with rising the kids. I think that's why TWL doesn't act like a robot.:biggrin: Military guys can be cool too.:biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
My new hubby TWL was in military. But he wasn't act like it. He is the most loving man I ever been with. I think it all depends on the way they were rised too. TWLs father was in the military all his life. He took is family everywhere with him. But they shared with rising the kids. I think that's why TWL doesn't act like a robot.:biggrin: Military guys can be cool too.:biggrin:
action-smiley-088.gif