governor's race

demsformd

Ever since the primary, discussion of the governor's race has been silent in this forum. I would like to start a debate in which we can all do our share of mud-slinging against the candidates. Just joking, I never would do that.:wink: Anyway, I would just like to say that despite recent polls that show Mr. Ehrlich with a lead, Mrs. Townsend will win by a fairly healthy margin. And another thing, why do all these people hate the Kennedys? I mean they're just like the Bushes, political dynasty, rich kids that like drugs and sex. Just a thought.

Bring it on you conservatives.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
"With Townsend's prospects falling, some Democratic officials are distancing themselves from her, Hoyer said. His frustration was on display Tuesday night at a fund-raiser for state Senate Democratic nominees organized by Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller.

"Democrats, stop apologizing for our candidate," Hoyer told the gathering of politicians and lobbyists. "I want you to stop shucking and jiving. ... I want you to stop backing up on Kathleen Kennedy Townsend." :roflmao:
Bring on the dead voters - she's gonna need all the help she can get. :lol:

Delilah903

Dead Voters??

Sharon;

I agree with you 100%. I think the only way KKT will win this race is if all the dead people in Baltimore vote.

But Hey! Based on the results of the Primary in St. Mary's County, I think they already voted.

At Least the Brain Dead!!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I thought that guy I voted for under KKT -WAS- a dead guy...

I voted for the other guy, so KKT wouldn't expect my vote in November. That happened a lot in the primary... Did you see how many votes Pappy got away from Randall? Same thing there! Count most of those as votes against any Democrat.