Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
If two people have been going out for atleast a good year or two and they both love each other should they indulge in the act of sex or put it off and wait until marriage?

Voice your opinions.:yay:

Last edited:

janey83

Twenty Something
Wow, nice controversial topic, BL. I'm undecided just because it's different for each couple...some people are very religious and don't agree with before marriage...while other people see otherwise. Past experiences have an effect on your decision, too.....when I was a teenager I always thought "I'm going to wait until I'm married," and then I kind of followed the crowd, which didn't work out....and now I'm back to undecided. :shrug:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by BuddyLee
If two people have been going out for atleast a good year or two and they both love each other should they indulge in the act of sex or put it off and wait until marriage?

Voice your opinions.:yay:

year or two?

Must be a typo. Didn't you mean to say a date or two? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
Wow, nice controversial topic, BL. I'm undecided just because it's different for each couple...some people are very religious and don't agree with before marriage...while other people see otherwise. Past experiences have an effect on your decision, too.....when I was a teenager I always thought "I'm going to wait until I'm married," and then I kind of followed the crowd, which didn't work out....and now I'm back to undecided. :shrug:

Well I had a shocking experience myself that really woke me up. I don't think I'll indulge in the official act of sex unless I love the gal. The way I see it if your with that person for that long and you both love each other then there really shouldn't be much of any reason not to indulge in sex. Besides it's a healthy part of the relationship and of our own bodies as well.:shrug:

Last edited:

janey83

Twenty Something
Well I had a shocking experience myself that really woke me up. I don't thing I'll indulge in the official act of sex unless I love the gal. The way I see it if your with that person for that long and you both love each other then there really shouldn't be much of any reason not to indulge in sex. Besides it's a healthy part of the relationship and of our own bodies as well.:shrug:

but what about "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" :shrug:

K

Kain99

BL it's not the time involved it's the emotions.... when you are ready, you know it! :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Should you wait?

Originally posted by SmallTown
year or two?

Must be a typo. Didn't you mean to say a date or two? :confused:

If I know that I really like the gal I will wait a good year or so. I have that much self-control I suppose. There are other things a couple can do that does not involve the act of sex itself.

janey83

Twenty Something
Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

There are other things a couple can do that does not involve the act of sex itself.

:confused: does this mean more trips to the batting cages?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Kain99
BL it's not the time involved it's the emotions.... when you are ready, you know it! :wink:

Do you mean mature enough for it, ready? Or.... When the couple is ready? I know if I loved the gal I was with and she loved me that it shouldn't be too much of an issue. That's just how I feel.

SmallTown

Football season!

If I know that I really like the gal I will wait a good year or so. I have that much self-control I suppose. There are other things a couple can do that does not involve the act of sex itself.

damn, and people call me a little b!tch around here.

The whole "good innocent boy" thing aint working. You have a creature between your legs that has no memory and no conscience (sp!?). Accept it.

SmallTown

Football season!

There are other things a couple can do that does not involve the act of sex itself.

You could eat dog sh!t instead of a nice juicy steak, but would you?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

damn, and people call me a little b!tch around here.

The whole "good innocent boy" thing aint working. You have a creature between your legs that has no memory and no conscience (sp!?). Accept it.

You've just got to put mind over matter my man. I guess I've had it considerably easy or maybe I've had it considerably hard. I lost my virginity at 19 and haven't been with much than two gals. Had a bad experience not too long ago that made me realize that if I was going to have sex with anyone else that I would have to love them. I don't want to get stuck with anyone that I don't love.

janey83

Twenty Something

:boxing: as opposed to the straight up horny kid?

BuddyLee

Football addict

You could eat dog sh!t instead of a nice juicy steak, but would you?

It sucks, yes. I'm willing to wait awhile though. I know for sure that I wont be able to wait until marriage but I know that I can atleast last a year before going crazy.:lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

It sucks, yes. I'm willing to wait awhile though. I know for sure that I wont be able to wait until marriage but I know that I can atleast last a year before going crazy.:lol:

you need to date hotter women then :cool:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
but what about "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" :shrug:

Who honestly buys cows nowadays besides the Church going farmer type?:shrug:

Last edited: