Hi Cablechick

I just fond this thread!! Still learning my way around, not to mention finding the time to as well. With working so far from home and spending time with hubby and my 2 year old son I barely have time for ANYTHING!!

Thanks for the cheerful greet :smile:

Just peachy!

Though will be happy when 4:30 rolls around!

Just 3 more days 'till the weekend!!

Woohoo!!!

And you??

J

jmo2276

hey cable me ruin it for you now I only got 2 days left I dont have to work this friday thats the nice thing about the gvt and what they offer :clap: :dance:

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by jmo2276
hey cable me ruin it for you now I only got 2 days left I dont have to work this friday thats the nice thing about the gvt and what they offer :clap: :dance:

:yeahthat:

Vince

Originally posted by jmo2276
This is my long week. Working Friday.... but not Friday night!!:banana:

Gov't. jobs = overpaid and underworked!

:biggrin:

I'll work close to home on Friday, so Friday's are always good ... even if I have to work!!

I can't be too depressed, I just got back from 10 days in sunny Florida! Scoping out houses now!

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by CableChick
Gov't. jobs = overpaid and underworked!

I'll work close to home on Friday, so Friday's are always good ... even if I have to work!!

I can't be too depressed, I just got back from 10 days in sunny Florida! Scoping out houses now!
overpaid and underworked?????????you must have that backwards

D

dutch6

Just peachy!

Though will be happy when 4:30 rolls around!

Just 3 more days 'till the weekend!!

Woohoo!!!

And you??
I also don't work Friday. What's your plans for the weekend?

Going to take my son to my parent's house in Alexandria for the weekend while my husband finishes installing the ceramic tile in our kitchen/dining room!!!

I know, I have NO life!

D

dutch6

Going to take my son to my parent's house in Alexandria for the weekend while my husband finishes installing the ceramic tile in our kitchen/dining room!!!

I know, I have NO life!
Huh? You should be there by hubby's side slaving with the tiles......

I supervise. Thankyouverymuch!! I'm doing him a favor by taking the kidling out of the house so he can get the work done.