FOR SEXY

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Kaz,

You said Sxy had a boyfriend, so why are you allowing yourself to fall so deeply?  I guess you can't help who you love, but I hate to see you set yourself up for heartache again when you are barely over the first one.  

Just a thought,

K

KaZamm1061

Thanks

(Edited by KaZamm1061 at 3:20 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

K

KaZamm1061

.Lauren what are you talking about?? Over the first one?? Its been over a year and a half since she has been gone. I think im well over her by now dont you.
I feel.. I feel well my post explains the way i feel about Sexy. Thanks for the concern though, but i think im a big boy i can handle another rejection if it happens. I THINK!!! Im willing to take that CHANCE. Sexy,
doesnt have a boyfreind anymore to my knowledge

Christy

b*tch rocket
:barf:  Did I not tell you two to knock this crap off after the new year!  I just threw up all over my desk!  :barf:  ;)

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I LOVE THE MUSH Kaz!!!  Did you see my website lately?  There's a new page on there and it has GREAT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!  Checka-check it out!!!

SxyPrincess

:roflmao: @ Christy!!!!

BTW...doesn't this dude :getdown: look like the 7-up dot???  :lol:

(Edited by SxyPrincess at 4:35 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Read every word, it is the most romantic thing anyone ever did for me!!!!  :-D  Therefore, roll with the mush, I love it too, heheheeh

Christy

b*tch rocket
Kaz, actually no!  I've never been much into mushy.  To gay.  I guess I'm a bit strange.  I'm not into my man finding his "sensitive side".  I do not want to see that EVER!  If he ever writes me a poem (other than a dirty limerick) or cries while I'm watching "Beaches", he is out the door!  :spank:

Not that it's bad for you and sxy.   Lots of girls like that stuff.  :peace:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Christy,

You're certainly right, it's not for everyone.  I love it and so does my guy, but the girls at his work tease the living crap out of him, hehe!!  They tell him they could never date him b/c he is way too much of a mushball!!  :biggrin:

Cowgirl

I'd love to get a love letter just once... I guess the guys I've dated just haven't been romantic enough.  :kiss:
I'd love for a guy to sing me a song he wrote.  :guitar:
The most romantic thing a guy has ever done was pick out a star for me.  He told me that was my star, and now every time I look at it I think of him (not a bad thing).
Here's a good question:  What's the most romantic thing you've ever done or someone has done for you?

Frank

Chairman of the Board
The most romantic thing a girl has ever done for me, is learn how to play a favorite song of mine on the piano.

Until then, she didn't know how to play.