SEX

SxyPrincess

Are we allowed to have "sexual" discussions?  What I mean by that is, what is attractive to people?  Does size matter?  Breast implants/augmentation...that sorta thing.  Ok, sorry if I'm going a little overboard on this one.  I just thought I would ask.  Any input???

B

BigBrothaCon

I feel it is important for a woman to carry herself in a respectable way.  Her hair, her clothes, her attitude should all be in check.  She should come out of her door knowing that she is the bomb and nobody could tell her otherwise.  Don't be conceited about it, but be confident.  

I don't like breast implants or augmentation because those are fake adaptations of the real thing.  All natural women for me.

I might get myself in trouble if I give my overall perception of what I like to see in a woman, so I will leave that out.

SxyPrincess

LOL, I like the response BBC and I very much agree with you.  Personally, I feel that I am a very "natural" kinda gal.  I don't plaster my makeup on or use push-up bras to heighten my breasts.  I am comfortable in jeans and a T and don't have to take a look at myself upon every mirror I come across.  I figure, hey...I was born this way, why change it.  I like my height, weight and size and even if given the chance, I wouldn't change a thing.  

SxyPrincess

Well, if your going by %, I couldn't tell ya.  Looks are important though but Otter, your right--if the attitude is crummy, looks are not gonna matter because I am not going to be able to put up with him anyhow.  I don't like a self-centered guy, just someone who is caring, considerate and importantly...HONEST!  If he is a neat-freak like myself, we will get along GREAT!!!  He doesn't have to cook...I like to eat out and try new restaurants.  
He should know how to do some laundry though.... :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, I'm going to be a little catty here, just because I'm in that kinda mood...

One thing that makes me absolutely crazy are women who try to wear "sexy" clothes that they really should have buried or burned 20 pounds earlier!  Hot pink spandex pants and a belly shirt are NOT attractive on anyone, especially large women.  And before anyone yells at me for bashing heavy women, I am most certainly not.  I am bashing bad dressers.  I couldn't classify myself as a twiggy, so I'm not picking on anyone.  It is just a horrible sight to see and should be outlawed!

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I'll have to agree with Otter...

Looks do play a role...but, if someone's "attitude" is lacking...then you will start to see the looks differently...and it wouldn't be so appealing anymore.

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
As far as women who parade around half naked in an effort to look "sexy"...They usually lack self-esteem...and need the immediate attention of men to build up their self-esteem.
Most of the guys I know will lack respect for a woman that lacks respect for herself.  If you walk around looking like a stripper, you may gain the immediate attention of a man...but he will treat you like a stripper...and just get a quick bang out of you...and then you are history!!

I guess, sometimes women need to realize that different clothes suit different women based on their shape and other things... we can't all wear the same thing!  However, large women in sexual clothes don't bother me anymore than small women in sexual clothes...I don't really wanna see any of it... :lol:
I've seen plenty of small women wearing things that makes me go "What the hec were you thinking when you walked out your door?"

(Edited by AnonymousPenguin at 5:44 pm on Nov. 6, 2001)

B

BigBrothaCon

Yeah I was thinking the same thing AP when we went out Friday.  I don't know what you were thinking....Hehehe  j/k:lmao: :kiss:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
"Are we allowed to have 'sexual' discussions? "
-- I don't see why not...if we can handle it maturely.

"what is attractive to people?"
-- Physically: tall, dark, and handsome (the words speak for themselves)

"Does size matter? "
-- To some degree...
I can't imagine myself with someone extremely overweight...for the simple fact that they would probably crush me... :dosman:
If you are referring to size in other areas of the male anatomy... yes, certain sizes are more pleasing to the eye and the body...but it's not a determining factor in who I choose to be with.

"Breast implants/augmentation..."
-- I prefer natural beauty... besides, breasts on a man doesn't do too much for me... :lmao:

(Edited by AnonymousPenguin at 5:42 pm on Nov. 6, 2001)

Christy

b*tch rocket
The way I view it, if you are able to look good in "ho" clothes, then go for it.  That ability doesn't last forever.  I still remember the day I packed up my belly shirts and cute little black mini dresses.  It was a sad sad day.  :(

(Edited by Christy at 6:25 pm on Nov. 6, 2001)

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Christy,
Who gets to define who looks good in "ho" clothes?  

Obviously, the people that are wearing "ho" clothes seem to think that they themselves look good in "ho" clothes. People have different opinions of beauty...and what's considered beautiful at one point in time isn't considered beautiful at antoher point in time...

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Quote: from BigBrothaCon on 5:38 pm on Nov. 6, 2001[br]Yeah I was thinking the same thing AP when we went out Friday.  I don't know what you were thinking....Hehehe  j/k:lmao: :kiss:

Did you think that coz I was willing to be seen in public with you?? :lmao:
Or..
was it my "Hot pink spandex pants and a belly shirt" that made you go "I don't know what you were thinking?" :lol:

BB, is it pick on Penguin day or something? ...hehe

B

BigBrothaCon

No, its not pick on AP day anyday.  I just had to say that because it went with your last statement previous to mine.  You left yourself open and I took a swing at you.  Just messing around that's all.

Christy

b*tch rocket
AP, Duh woman!  The Fashion Police of course! :)  There should be a set of strict laws governing who can and cannot wear "ho clothes".  I'm thinking maybe everyone who feels the need to wear nearly nothing, should have to get a permit to "wear in public".  Call it an "unconcealed wearing license".

Also, no man should be permitted to unbutton his shirt down to his belly button.  I'm thinking (and I'm being real liberal) there should be a three button max law.

PmoneyandTT

I you chose to wear "ho" clothes then be ready to be treated like one.. Obviously - the business industry things dressing professional will get you better deals - people will take you seriously.. But what if you came into work with some "ho" clothes on.. If I was making a deal with you - then I would take you seriously at all..

There is a time and a place for "ho" clothes.. Shopping at the mall isn't the time.. Going out clubbing - yea why not - your playing games anyway - so why not wear the clothes to match the game.. Wearing "ho" clothes to an amusement park - humors me.. Tennis shoes - not pumps and mini skirts.. I have seen it..

I have alot of guy friends - and they tell me when they see a girl in "ho" clothes all they want to to is bang her out - and leave her on the side of the road.. I wear my "ho" clothes in the bedroom - for my husband... He appreciates it alot more..

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pmoney, chill out!  Geesh!  This is supposed to be a light hearted thread.  Now I gotta go and be snippy again.

I hung up my "ho clothes"  lets see, oh 10 years ago!  So that made me about 21, just right after  my son was born.  I could probably still get away with wearing them if I wanted to act as if I were a teenager again.  Common sense tells me (in the words of Bush Sr) "That wouldn't be Prudent"! :)

I personally think it's horrible that women feel that they have to dress like a nun (or a man) to be respected.  I refuse.  I try to wear clothes that accentuate my positive girly features.  That is after all what I am.  I like who I am and what I look like.  My husband appreciates when I go out looking good (to work or to dinner), instead of hidden in layer upon layer of baggy clothes (he gets enough of that around the house, since I'm always cold).  

And if all my guy friends had the view "that they'd like to just bang a girl in ho clothes and leave them on the side of the road", I think I'd rid myself of them.    Anyone callous enough to think of using any human being and discarding them alongside the road shows a complete lack of character.  I suppose it is also okay in their minds to rape a girl because her skirt was too short.  After all, she was obviously advertising that she was wanting it.  That's just ridiculous thinking.

On another note.. Why is it that so many women look towards the opinion of men when it comes to what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable to wear.  You've got women who go way off the deep end with ho clothes in desperate attempt to attract a man, then you've got the women desperately seeking respect and approval from men, and must be taken seriously, so they hide everything so as not to "be an object of desire" to them.  Good grief it all makes me crazy.  I choose to dress like a girl, act like a girl, pretty myself up like a girl because I am a girl.  I like being a girl.  If by me being me earns me some kind of label from a bunch of men then so be it.  I choose not to wear "ho clothes", not because I might be considered trash, I do it as a public service for men and women alike.  I could blind millions with as white as my behind is!

(Edited by Christy at 10:41 am on Nov. 7, 2001)

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Christy,
I don't think that TT or I suggested that women dress like a nun or a man to be respected.

You are right...people should dress the way they want and not look for approval from others.  It just bothers be to see women dressing like a "ho" because I think most of the time they are doing it to please men.  It also bothers me to see a woman veiled and cover every single inch...coz she can't reveal her beauty...

I think you can dress feminine, attractive, and sexy and still dress respectably.  I have short short dresses and such that I wore a few years ago...I can still get into them...but they don't suit my everyday character anymore...I guess I matured...  Ofcoure, if I'm going to a club I just may pull out one of those suckers.  There is a certain time and place when you can wear certain things.  I don't dress the way I do because of how others will see me...I do it coz that is how I choose to express myself.  I think clothes are an expression.... and "ho" clothes reveal your lack of seriousness...and therefore people won't usually take you seriously...

I agree with going back to the subject of this thread....back to the fun...

K

KaZamm1061

Well i have yet to see any women wearing anythng decent. Big Gals wearing short skirts and low cut shirts. OMG im going to puke. And you know something? They accually think they look good. Gezzz people get a clue. Me personally, I would much rather a woman wear nice cloths, Dress or Jeans and a nice shirt. And Adverage weight of course. Not that i have anything agaist BIG GALS but its not me. But to each his own huh. Just an observation.