MMM weader - ‘Down, Down USA’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Million Man March Speaker Leads Chant of ‘Down, Down USA’

Crowds gathered at the Million Man March in Washington, D.C. were led in a “down, down USA” chant Saturday morning by a female speaker.

The Native American woman proclaimed that Muammar “Gaddafi is still alive” and called for President Barack Obama to pardon Leonard Peltier, a Native American activist who was convicted of murdering two Federal Bureau of Investigation officers in 1975. The woman then led the crowd in a chant of “down, down USA.”

“They have a whole race of indigenous people on reservations, concentration camps. They’re out there killing the indigenous people spiritually,” she said.

The woman followed a speech from Chief Ernie Longwalker of the Red Wind Nation who seemingly was unhappy about his time on stage being cut short.

“They’re telling me to stop,” he said. “We’ve given you 500 years. You only give us about five minutes.”

Farrakhan: ‘America Is Under Divine Judgement’ ‘Calamities Are Going to Get Stronger’

Farrakhan said, “America is under divine judgment as we speak. Elijah Muhammad taught us, 50 to 60 years ago, of what we were going to face. And he said there would be four great judgments, rain, unusual rain, snow, unusual snow, earthquakes, hail. And that He would use the forces of nature against America. What you see going on in Charleston, and in South Carolina, it’s very serious. They have never seen rain like that at all. How? Why? That’s divine judgment. When I leave you today, the calamities are going to get stronger, because God wants America to let us go, not integrate us, let us go, and give us a good sendoff. Those of you who are scripturally sound, Moses was not an integrationist, and neither are we. Let me be clear, America has no future for you, or for me. She can’t make a future for herself, much less a future for us. The Scripture says, come out of her, my people, and we’re going to have to come out, but don’t worry. God says He takes the kingdom from whom He pleases, and He gives it to whom he pleases. America, you have a chance to stop the judgment, or delay it. Did you hear what I just said? This judgment can be delayed, but it’s a very narrow window of opportunity.”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Louie Wolcott
Jeremy Wright

You are known by the company you keep.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Farrakhan said, “When I leave you today, the calamities are going to get stronger, because God wants America to let us go, not integrate us, let us go, and give us a good sendoff."

Where is he suggesting that people go?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Where is he suggesting that people go?

I am pretty sure the door has been OPEN for 150ish yrs, for Africans to return to the Home Country ... and a bunch did

look up Liberia and see how that worked out