“evil” militia group Sons of the Serpent

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Captain America battles right-wing conservatives in new comic

In “Captain America: Sam Wilson #1,” the superhero also known as Sam Wilson heads to the border to take on an “evil” militia group known as the Sons of the Serpent, who are patrolling the area between Mexico and Arizona, according to a video summary of the issue created by the Maciver Institute.

The Sons of the Serpent try to stop a group of illegal immigrants from crossing the border. They accuse the immigrants of invading a sovereign land to spread disease and crime, take American jobs and collect welfare.

“Attention all trespassers! I am the Supreme Serpent!” the group’s leader is depicted shouting in one of the images. “By invading this sovereign land, you defy the laws of God, nature and the United States Constitution! Therefore, I hereby apprehend you by the power vested in me by the aforementioned God, nature, et cetera, et cetera.”

When the immigrant pleads with the villain, insisting that he doesn’t want any trouble, the commander responds, “Oh, I believe you, sir. I can see you have enough trouble with you already, trouble and disease and crime weigh heavy on your backs.”