Hey Airhead!

K

Kain99

First let me say to "airguy6" You need a handle change to "airhead6" You began your statement fairly well but totally lost it when you made the statement that the peole involved in the thread should not be allowed to vote! :confused:

Let's face it, there are certain candidates out there who completely understand that success is in the marketing! Good Press - Bad Press.. It really doesn't matter!

Everyone is talking about Zylak! If Mickeys people had any brains they'd be out here stirring it up!

Personally I elect Ziggy Zylak the eternal king of marketing! Anyone with a brain knows that Zylak had nothing to do with this suicide!

P.S. Don't ever underestimate Mr. Rossignol! He gets it! You don't see him wasteing ink on Mickey Bailey...

I challenge you to explain your sudden intrest in Zylak! Think about it!
:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain, I'm with ya. If I were Mickey Bailey's campaign manager I'd be freaking out and trying to figure out how I could get Mickey back in the news.

Rossignol's first mistake was attacking Zylak with such an obviously misleading story. The second mistake was attacking this website, with its large and loyal audience. The third mistake was mentioning the gossip about Tommy McKay in his publication. Now people are thinking, whereas before they might not have been. They're choosing sides.

There are die-hard Republicans on this site who would have been an easy vote for Mickey Bailey. Now they're supporting Zylak. Not a smart move on the part of the St. Mary's Today.