Reducing my footprint

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm trying not to be obsessed with it but, shoo, once you get started it's like a challenge to see how little space you can take up.

My newest discovery is bar shampoo and conditioner. Rather than lugging around shampoo and conditioner bottles, I switched over to solid bars. These are the two I'm settled on:

Beauty and the Bees Eggcellent Egg and Lemon Shampoo Bar

Honey Silk Hair Conditioner Bar

My hair is thick and there's lots of it, so I need a really good conditioner so I don't look like young Hermione before she got that mess under control. The shampoo is very mild and smells good, and left my hair squeaky clean. Then the conditioner smoothed it all down and made my hair super soft and shiny.

I've already swapped out my body wash for an olive oil bar that I get at Whole Foods so now, instead of three bottles of liquid, I tote 3 small bars (I got plastic cases for all of them at Target for like $2). This means I can pack more nail polish or another pair of shoes. SCORE!

luvmygdaughters

Oh what a great idea! I had know idea that they made bar shampoo and conditioner. I'll have to check that out, hate lugging big bulky shampoo and conditioner bottles with me and I don't trust the stuff the hotels have, always seem to make my hair feel dry.