So what do you suppose...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...Shrillary has on the DNC? They're pumping her for a reason, and it's not because she's a strong leader or has any sort of experience (unless you consider her amoral criminality a qualification).

It's not because she's a woman, either. They have other, WAY more talented and charismatic women to choose from.

But they are polishing that Hillary turd hard, and I'm curious why. What bad thing did they or Obama do that she's threatening to expose? Because it's something, and I think any rational person realizes this.

Scientologists seem to groom members for for excellent careers. Is she or Bill a member of the Masons, Scientology or Illuminati?

stew77

I think Hillary has the "goods" on a lot of people that reside/work in/for the White House. She placates Obama, in the hope he will endorse her for his job. I truely believe the United States will go down hill more if she is elected. There is too much crime, and no punishment in the Clinton history. Bernie has no clue as to the destruction of all the middle class who would have to fund his "freebees". He has absolute no credit with me, be him either a Republican or Democrat. People need to know there is no such thing as "Free"; you must work for it. Trump, so brash, and "out of control", to me would be the better nominee, as he has run business's and can manage money; and is what the United States needs to get close to on track. Besides, he can push to take care of our Vets and older people on Social Security. Congress and Senate need to ALL GO AWAY and some new blood elected in to bring the country back to its roots. Term Limits needs to be set; no more that two terms for anyone that are tasked with making our laws.

ShyGirl

I think they convinced Shrillary to take a back seat to Obama in the last election, with the promise to back her the next time.