On the man hunt....

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
for a ground squirrel! :lol: I couldn't resist posting these...

100_0024.jpg

100_0019.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0029.jpg

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
She's cute, send her over to my yard. Better yet, I'll send you a dozen squirrels...no, no need to thank me...I have plenty where they came from. :biggrin:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Sharon
She's cute, send her over to my yard. Better yet, I'll send you a dozen squirrels...no, no need to thank me...I have plenty where they came from. :biggrin:

Thanks!:wink:

We have tons of those dang things running around everywhere! No need for more!

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Did she ever find him? :lol:

He ran up the drainage pipe for 5 minutes while she was doing her detective work!:cheesy: After she started shaking it, he scurried out as fast as he could!

She runs after those things like she's going to catch one! Poor kid. We need to get her a dog.

Tina2001aniT

Originally posted by ememdee19

She runs after those things like she's going to catch one! Poor kid. We need to get her a dog.

Mine does the same thing, but she has a fascination with birds, has to try to catch every one. And we have two dogs, so that doesn't help......

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Tina2001aniT
Mine does the same thing, but she has a fascination with birds, has to try to catch every one. And we have two dogs, so that doesn't help......

:lol:

She does this with rabbits, as well. For some reason she just growls at the birds. :lol: