Aldridge Ford

L

lovebugg

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about experience with the service department there, I went there just the other day & the service manager Mike was a complete PRICK :burning:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Call 'em up and complain. The Aldridge's are old buddies of mine and I love every last one of them. I know they'd listen to your complaint and make it right for you.

Vince

Had a similar run in with their parts department. They guy at the parts window was a real azz.

L

lovebugg

Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

Originally posted by DoWhat
And I bet he thought you were a complete beotch.
No, I brought my vehicle in for warranty repair 03
Explorer w/ 15,000 miles on it, dropped it off approx 8:00 am & by 4:00 I haden't received a phone call, so I called & spoke with Mike who said he was the service manager & they haden't even looked at my truck. I told them when I scheduled the appt & when I dropped it off that I needed it back by 4:30. :mad:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by lovebugg
Anyone have anything good/bad to say about experience with the service department there, I went there just the other day & the service manager Mike was a complete PRICK :burning:
Oh, i forgot to add,
haha

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

No, I brought my vehicle in for warranty repair 03
Explorer w/ 15,000 miles on it, dropped it off approx 8:00 am & by 4:00 I haden't received a phone call, so I called & spoke with Mike who said he was the service manager & they haden't even looked at my truck. I told them when I scheduled the appt & when I dropped it off that I needed it back by 4:30. :mad:
haha

L

lovebugg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

haha
I'm glad you find so much humor in this azzwipe. I think I am just going to cancel the appt I rescheduled from the other day & take it to Leonardtown Ford, any advice/experience with them???

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

I think the key word with your problems would be "FORD":lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

I'm glad you find so much humor in this azzwipe.
Did I tell you that my name is Mike and I am a manager at an auto repair facility?

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

Did I tell you that my name is Mike and I am a manager at an auto repair facility?

:spittingorangesodaallovertheplace:
:lol:

L

lovebugg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

Well good for you, If you are the service manager there you are an azzwipe & I don't know why they haven't fired you yet because you don't do business very well.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aldridge Ford

Well good for you, If you are the service manager there you are an azzwipe & I don't know why they haven't fired you yet because you don't do business very well.
I am busy posting.
:dur:

L

lovebugg

I was asking for advice & all I get is a bunch of BS from some azzwipe that claims he's the manager of the department I am complaining about. Thanks for the lack of advice, I thought there were more mature people on here when it came to serious questions, guess I was WRONG :burning:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I was asking for advice & all I get is a bunch of BS from some azzwipe that claims he's the manager of the department I am complaining about. Thanks for the lack of advice, I thought there were more mature people on here when it came to serious questions, guess I was WRONG :burning:
Sorry.
I got in trouble again from Mommy.:bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I think we now understand why there was a problem.

I told you - call Aldridge and complain. They'll take you seriously and make it better. How are the owners supposed to know their service guy isn't performing unless someone tells them?