Should Appyday buy something!

Should Appyday buy something and feel like she should leave?

• Yes, buy something but how dare you plan on leaving you animal friendly wench!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, buy something and forget about the us tards!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, don't buy anything and stay here and make us feel better! Misery loves company!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, don't buy anything but save up so you can escape this hell hole!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

TWLs wife

appyday said:
I voted yes...the filly I got yesterday was in a horrible place 40 X 40 pen...no grass only dirt..drink cooler for a water trough with no water..No hay or grain on the place. Fence boards were down and chewed. The lady that sold them the horse in May saw it today and said she has lost about 300 lbs and this is a large pony not a horse. I will feed and house her I am feeding her 3 X day grain and all the hay she can eat...I will make a difference for this filly...I plan to resell her for profit (and put into feed for mine) but to a responsible horse owner. I never run out of hay/feed and she will not know what it is like to go without a meal...

I say I pay my damm horse bills I should buy what the helll I want too!!

Do what ever makes you happy Appyday.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
appyday said:
I voted yes...the filly I got yesterday was in a horrible place 40 X 40 pen...no grass only dirt..drink cooler for a water trough with no water..No hay or grain on the place. Fence boards were down and chewed. The lady that sold them the horse in May saw it today and said she has lost about 300 lbs and this is a large pony not a horse. I will feed and house her I am feeding her 3 X day grain and all the hay she can eat...I will make a difference for this filly...I plan to resell her for profit (and put into feed for mine) but to a responsible horse owner. I never run out of hay/feed and she will not know what it is like to go without a meal...

I say I pay my damm horse bills I should buy what the helll I want too!!

I posted yes. I know better than to tell a woman she can't spend. I still have the scars to prove it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
I posted yes. I know better than to tell a woman she can't spend. I still have the scars to prove it.
Sorry. :blushing: I got a little carried away with the :whip: again.

fttrsbeerwench

that is awesome!!

Let me commend you for standing up for a animal when it was obviously in need. I would have done the same. Have you considered a horse rescue? may be work with Greenwell State Park and that program for dd kids??? :flowers: