Birthday Party Ideas?

Gonzy317

HELP! I had planned on having my son's 5th birthday at Dunkirk Park (calvert), but they are totally booked for the day (and the weekends before and after!) I have a ton of kids to invite, but don't want to spend a ton of money, and my husband doesn't want 30 kids trapsing through our house (not that I do either!)

The birthday is the end of September. Anyone have any ideas that are relatively inexpensive in the area? We spent WAY too much on his birthday last year and I really just want something fun but nothing over-the-top, and nothing I have to pay per kid for.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Is the recycled tire park - I think its called Calvert Cliffs park - in Lusby, too far south for your party? The kids love it and you can pay by the carload.

Elle

Happy Camper!
not sure how much it costs or if there are any close to you, but here in St. Mary's there are 2 corn mazes and they do parties there, maybe something like that may be fun:shrug:

Gonzy317

I was kinda hoping for something in central or north calvert county. Maybe I'll just book a room at the community center, but I really wanted something more fun and 'self-conducted' for the kids to do. :) Thanks for your suggestions!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
You can try the firehouse. My son went to a party there years ago, they even got to ride in one of the trucks.