2 Richmond Nextel Cup tix plus pit passes

tater

If anyone might be interested in two tix for the Richmond race, two pit passes, and two din-dins in the hospitality area in the pits, please PM me for more details.

It's a very nice package I have here :razz:

(yes, I know there is a free classified section on here, but there is a very good reason why I'm not putting it on there). It will be splained in the PM if anyone is interested :wink:

tater

BTW- Love ya David and Vrai, but what have yall done to the forum ? I'm way too S-L-O-O-W to try to figure something new out. And what's with the Karma thing? Does the person with the most at the end of the month get a new spiral slicer, hair care products from Paul Mitchell, or a Ronco Easy-bake oven or something? (if so, I'm in)

:yay:

tater

nomoney said:
are you gonna name a price.....or you just given them away for a value meal:confused:

"if you have to ask......... you can't afford it" :razz: Specially with a name like yours. :huggy: j/k

For realz though, Is it really that hard to PM for details :rolleyes:. Man, you've gotten lazy :lol: It's somewhat negotiable, plus, like I said there is a little more to it. (No, it's nothing like if you're hot and bring on the midgets, motor oil, and jumper cables and I'll cut you a deal :rolleyes:) I am so stereotyped for some reason round here :kiss:

tater

cattitude said:
:howdy: Tater. We already have our tickets. Shame you're not gonna use yours. Same price as earlier??

I know, I want to go really really really bad, especially w/ pit passes (never had those), but changes in my current situation have altered my plans for the near future. Price may be a little negotiable.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
tater said:
I know, I want to go really really really bad, especially w/ pit passes (never had those), but changes in my current situation have altered my plans for the near future. Price may be a little negotiable.

I'll put the word out. Is it that "tour" thingy see going on at Richmond ?

tater

cattitude said:
I'll put the word out. Is it that "tour" thingy see going on at Richmond ?

Cool, thanks :smoochy:

Not sure what "tour" you're talkin bout. The paperwork I got just says pit pass from 2:30 until 6:00 p.m. w/ dinner included. Not sure what the dinner is. (Guessing Pabst Blue Ribbon, fried chicken, and pork rinds) :killingme