Headpiece

jenwrenfer

Hey all,

I just recieved my tiara for my wedding from the bridal shop,
and I'm a little confused as to how I'm supposed to attach it.
It is made of a pretty flexible metal, but it has two holes at the end of each side.
Am I supposed to sew hair combs on to it or what? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
jenwrenfer said:
Hey all,

I just recieved my tiara for my wedding from the bridal shop,
and I'm a little confused as to how I'm supposed to attach it.
It is made of a pretty flexible metal, but it has two holes at the end of each side.
Am I supposed to sew hair combs on to it or what? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
More than likely, those are to put bobbie pins in to secure it. If you are having your hair done, the hair dresser will know what to do, considering she has done brides hair before. Only reason I say that is because some hairdresser have never done the brides hair thing before. Good Luck :huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm not sure about the holes on the ends. I wear a tiara all of the time, and I never have a problem with them. Maybe in an especially heavy wind, the tiara gets a little askew, but for the most part, it stays perfectly on top of my head. I have different tiaras for different occasions, and they are all beau-T-ful. -- Princess BadGirl

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I'm not sure about the holes on the ends. I wear a tiara all of the time, and I never have a problem with them. Maybe in an especially heavy wind, the tiara gets a little askew, but for the most part, it stays perfectly on top of my head. I have different tiaras for different occasions, and they are all beau-T-ful. -- Princess BadGirl
:lmao: I like to wear a tiara when I'm cleaning. C cracks up, but it takes my mind off what I'm doing! :diva:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Are you having your hurr did?? If so, the stylist should be able to hook you right up. I wore a tiara also, and never even worried about how to attach it. Just gave it to the stylist and she secured it in there somehow.

janey83

Twenty Something
PFgal said:
Are you having your hurr did?? If so, the stylist should be able to hook you right up. I wore a tiara also, and never even worried about how to attach it. Just gave it to the stylist and she secured it in there somehow.

ooooh, my friend wore a tiara in June when she got married, she looked breathtaking...she had this bun on the top of her head, and the tiara sort of fit around that, with the veil coming through the back of it