Catamarans Expensive drinks

mizzle

In the hizzle
Anybody notice that the prices went up at Catamarans? Red bull and Vodka is 7.25, its almost to the point where I cant afford to get a single drink and tip as well. I have also noticed different bar tenders charge different prices.

mizzle

In the hizzle
RoseRed said:
Tiki's cheaper. Whoulda thunk it.[/QUOTE

What's worse is you have to pay to get in to Catamarans!! I feel bad for the bar tenders because it must hurt their tips.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Bartenders make awesome tips. First bartending job (4 month job) bought me a new riding mower and a new shed. Second bartending job (7 month job) entirely paid for an addition to my house. Third bartending job (another 7 month job) paid for half of a fully-loaded new SUV.

I sure miss those bartending days - ooooohhhh, the cash flowed so freely.

Aimhigh2000

Cats

Catamarans is a hole. I would never pay to get in there. If I have to pay a cover, it better be worth it, hence the reason I take my bar and club business to DC. At least there, I know I am going to have a good time, they serve til 3am on Friday and Saturdays and don't close til 5 or 6am. Ya'll need to hike up the road sometime. Its a lot more fun when you have real DJ's and real bartenders.

janey83

Twenty Something
Aimhigh2000 said:
Catamarans is a hole. I would never pay to get in there. If I have to pay a cover, it better be worth it, hence the reason I take my bar and club business to DC. At least there, I know I am going to have a good time, they serve til 3am on Friday and Saturdays and don't close til 5 or 6am. Ya'll need to hike up the road sometime. Its a lot more fun when you have real DJ's and real bartenders.

I went to Catamarans with a few college friends back in July, and we paid $5 each to get in and what? Stand in a crowded room and watch the bikini contest.....plus, it was like my high school reunion b/c all the kids were back from school I guess.

When I went out to WVU, I got in for free w/ my ID, and then people buy you drinks...so yeah, it's better here. :smile:

dustin

UAIOE
Catamorons may suck compared to some clubs in DC....but remember this is SMIB territory we're talking about here. IMO, It's the only club in the area that's worth going to. And I'd rather get my groove on with my lady in one hand a drink in the other than standing around at the Tiki bar all night long. :shrug:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Chasey_Lane said:
If I have to pay more than $4 for a mixed drink, it's expensive. :ohwell: But that's only 'cause it takes me 8 plus drinks to get a buzz. :ohwell:

Oh yeah? Go to Damon's at lunchtime and get Sharon to mix ya a couple. Her Long Island iced teas are the bomb. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wickedwrench said:
Oh yeah? Go to Damon's at lunchtime and get Sharon to mix ya a couple. Her Long Island iced teas are the bomb. :wink:
A friend of mine goes there for those. :lol:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Wickedwrench said:

Not only that but the food has never been bad and if Sharon waits on you herself, it's going to get there right and with a smile. :cheers:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Wickedwrench said:
Not only that but the food has never been bad and if Sharon waits on you herself, it's going to get there right and with a smile. :cheers:
I'm not the only one who talks to herself/himself :banana:

K

KaZamm1061

Wickedwrench said:

I Thought i knew her! :lmao: Im surprised that she didnt reconize my username on the gaming board. Maybe she didnt pay attention. Guess ill have to let her know who she has been chatting with all this time at the bar. too funny.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Wickedwrench said:
I don't like those. However, if she can hook a white girl up with some Tuaca, it's on... :getdown: