The Dave Chappelle Show...

designerxboi

Larry Gude said:
...this guy is creative and hilarious.

Any other fans?

Ive never actually watched it, but see previews for it all the time on Comedy Central, when I watch MADTV. It looks funny!

Danzig

DAVE CHAPPELLE: FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

RATING: TVMA - LD
SHOWTIME ADVISORIES: Graphic Language, Adult Content
Dolby Digital 5.1 / CCAP
58 m

SYNOPSIS:
The host of the critically-acclaimed "Chappelle's Show" takes to the stage for this standing room-only comedy concert from San Francisco's legendary Fillmore Auditorium, offering his views on the perils of public transportation, the difference between smoking marijuana with white people and black people, the downfall of being a celebrity, and freedom of speech - as well as the famous and infamous from Elizabeth Smart to O.J., Kobe and of course, Michael Jackson.

UPCOMING AIRDATES:
Showtime Too
Today 10:00 PM
Showtime
Sep 15 10:05 PM
Showtime Too
Sep 18 11:00 PM
Showtime
Sep 23 9:00 PM
Showtime Showcase
Sep 24 8:00 PM

C

Chicagofan

Check out the 1st season on DVD. The guy is just hysterical.

BuddyLee

Football addict
T.Rally said:
I'm Rick James, B!tch!!

Love that show.

:yeahthat:

YEEEEEEEAAA!! 'Lil Jon'

How about when he was the blind KKK leader and was told he was a white guy but it turns out he was actually black. When he took off his hood for all the members to see it was quite the laugh. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
BuddyLee said:
How about when he was the blind KKK leader and was told he was a white guy but it turns out he was actually black. When he took off his hood for all the members to see it was quite the laugh. :lol:

That was THE best!!! My all-time favorite is the one about the N family. Know which one I mean?? :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Last night was a re-run...

...the music/dance thing.

'White people like the electric guitar..."

There's one part in the barber shop, Dave's guitar guy is wailing away, the brothers are annoyed and guitar man throws in another chop and one of the barbers throws off this 'for the love of God...' annoyed looks. Priceless.

The crack intervention.

The black KKK dude, I almost died of a heart attack.

Everytime I watch him my jaw drops. Him and South Park. They just nail nuances in a sledgehammer fashion.

He was born in DC, BTW.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
That guy is a genius. I like how he doesn't hold back on anybody regardless of who or what they are. Kinda reminds me of the Wayans brother's show on Fox years ago, only raunchier.

I thought he was overexaggerating a wee bit on Lil John until I saw him in a live interview. Hell no! He hit that one dead on.