My Flashy, 15.2h QH gelding is for sale!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He's posted in the horse classifieds on SOMD. I can provide field board which includes free choice good quality hay and graining twice a day. We have a lovely piece of property where you can ride too...if interested in boarding with me. We don't board publically but I will board him for someone (with a 3 month minimum contract), he's a good boy.

We're selling him because Rott-N-Cop wants a bigger gelding with color...I would consider trading him for a 16+h gelding of equal quality (well broke and healthy), horse drawn sled or good quality hay of equal value, and a place to store it. I will consider all offers! :getdown:

fddog

Bow wow
happyappygirl said:
GOOD JuJu Karma received...
"was one of the trades a roll in the hay?"

That AND $2600.00 bucks...sure why not...can i watch?
:popcorn:
i'll give ya a dollar and a :huggy:

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
He's posted in the horse classifieds on SOMD. I can provide field board which includes free choice good quality hay and graining twice a day. We have a lovely piece of property where you can ride too...if interested in boarding with me. We don't board publically but I will board him for someone (with a 3 month minimum contract), he's a good boy.

We're selling him because Rott-N-Cop wants a bigger gelding with color...I would consider trading him for a 16+h gelding of equal quality (well broke and healthy), horse drawn sled or good quality hay of equal value, and a place to store it. I will consider all offers! :getdown:

My dh would kick my butt. If I honestly didn't work so many hours and have travel, I would think about it.

I am going to try and get a horse maybe next year.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Can I have the :huggy: and you can keep the dollar :shrug:

HEY!! He offered the :huggy: to ME!! :tantrum
So give me the dollar and we'll share the :huggy: Fair?
:gossip: he's dern cute.....for a dog that is.... :whistle: did i say that?

fddog

Bow wow
happyappygirl said:
HEY!! He offered the :huggy: to ME!! :tantrum
So give me the dollar and we'll share the :huggy: Fair?
:gossip: he's dern cute.....for a dog that is.... :whistle: did i say that?
:lol: :duh: you can have a :huggy: also.

i'll keep the dollar :razz:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
:rolleyes: AFTER mine I dont want sloopy seconds..thats what Sexy and Chasey always taught me!!

You, me, Sexy & Chasey could all have :huggy: at the same time....FD might like that? :confused:

I STILL WANT THE DOLLAR :tantrum
FD's an :IndianGiver:
note to self: need to find a new smilie....

Gooseneck

happyappygirl said:

I saw the ad and wondered what the age was. Can he be hacked out by himself? How is he when hacked out in a group? How is he with dogs? Possible field hunter?

fddog

Bow wow
happyappygirl said:
You, me, Sexy & Chasey could all have :huggy: at the same time....FD might like that? :confused:

I STILL WANT THE DOLLAR :tantrum
FD's an :IndianGiver:
note to self: need to find a new smilie....
:twitch: i don't think even fd could handle all that at the same time :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Gooseneck said:
I saw the ad and wondered what the age was. Can he be hacked out by himself? How is he when hacked out in a group? How is he with dogs? Possible field hunter?

:blahblah: Right now he's a bit...rotundus.... not enough excercise so he'd need conditioning....*guilty* and he CAN get a bit barn sour if not worked regularly, because I don't take him out alone - I don't go out too far alone for safety reasons, but am doing it at my own place - i have some nice trails where i can still be close to home, but can't see home. I do trails with him, and they're pretty demanding trails (the league, vertical incline type stuff). He's very strong, wide and solid, not leggy like a SB or TB, but would carry you consistently for days. He's got real nice form when jumping. Knees tuck up well, and he generally keeps them together too. He's VERY competetive, and likes to be out front, and gets somewhat excited when first squeezed into a canter/lope or gallop and will sometimes give a little buck with it (I think it's funny-maybe you wouldn't?), but he is easily controlled to stay in any gait. dogs don't phase him a bit, he's not at all spooky. He's 11. Does that description help? I don't know what "hacked" means....sorry. :blahblah:

Gooseneck

happyappygirl said:
:blahblah: Right now he's a bit...rotundus.... not enough excercise so he'd need conditioning....*guilty* and he CAN get a bit barn sour if not worked regularly, because I don't take him out alone - I don't go out too far alone for safety reasons, but am doing it at my own place - i have some nice trails where i can still be close to home, but can't see home. I do trails with him, and they're pretty demanding trails (the league, vertical incline type stuff). He's very strong, wide and solid, not leggy like a SB or TB, but would carry you consistently for days. He's got real nice form when jumping. Knees tuck up well, and he generally keeps them together too. He's VERY competetive, and likes to be out front, and gets somewhat excited when first squeezed into a canter/lope or gallop and will sometimes give a little buck with it (I think it's funny-maybe you wouldn't?), but he is easily controlled to stay in any gait. dogs don't phase him a bit, he's not at all spooky. He's 11. Does that description help? I don't know what "hacked" means....sorry. :blahblah:
I just reread the ad and your post title and saw he was 15.2. My wife is adamant about the minimum height being 16 even though I think 15.3 would be fine. I had misunderstood your guy being 15.3 instead of 15.2. Sorry for that and good luck with him.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Gooseneck said:
I just reread the ad and your post title and saw he was 15.2. My wife is adamant about the minimum height being 16 even though I think 15.3 would be fine. I had misunderstood your guy being 15.3 instead of 15.2. Sorry for that and good luck with him.

:ohwell:
what a waste of a perfectly good writers cramp with all that reply.

ps 16h is far better for hunters and why i described his physical appearance, he's a solid chunky boy.