Fish report from the BRANCH OFFICE

F

fishn guy

Headed out Sunday morning, Water rougher than hell, didnt go far and fished the mouth of mach. creek. caught 3 15-18 inch rock and no blues. I will keep updating this as i go along through the season.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Should be trout time in the bay real soon. The water cools off a little and those big schools of 18-28 inch trout come a calling. Time to get "jiggy" with it!:dance:

K

KaZamm1061

fishn guy said:
Headed out Sunday morning, Water rougher than hell, didnt go far and fished the mouth of mach. creek. caught 3 15-18 inch rock and no blues. I will keep updating this as i go along through the season.

heres a buddy of minds fishing site he posts all his updated along with some of his fishing buddys. www.ctgs.com

K

KaZamm1061

fishn guy said:
they have entirely to much time on their hands

Yes they do. lol my last post was back in 98 i think on schibles fishing head boat.

F

fishn guy

rockfish!!!

Had a blast at lunch,
went out to hit the mouth of mach creek for a couple of hours and the small rocks are all over the damn place. Thinkin its the runoff from the rain we had, hopefully the bigguns wont be hard to find. Reports on 68 of people catching trout and larger blues down river more. Might be time for an all day fishing event!!!

F

fishn guy

Tuesday 28sep.

Went out, got drunk, caught fish from the 301 bridge to Coltons point. It was rough crappy and windy and the fish were fishy. caught 15 rock anywhere from 12 to 28 inches with the biggest fish coming from the mouth of the wicomico river.

F

fishn guy

monday 4 oct.

Went fishing all weekend, Had some luck friday night but saturday was a joke. Hopefully a cold front will move in and push some of the bigger rocks up shallow. There are big cats getting caught all over the place, come Sunday I heard all of the spanish maks had left, and snapper blues were being caught around the breton bay area up to colton point. Trout should be hitting right now in the river so maybe we will hit that tonight, must go buy beer first and see where that takes me.

F

fishn guy

Got some serious fish fry type fillets....

Have been tearin the rock up in the shallows around the kettle bottom shoals. Get into some of these shallow creek areas and get some of the stuck shad and bait em up. Eels are kickin azz too. most of all the fish we are catchin are on live bait...

F

fishn guy

Lately there have been big rocks and big cats caught on the river go fishing and stop reading about it-fishn

fttrsbeerwench

I received a 1.5 thick, 20 inch long fillet of rock last weekend.. YUM YUM!!!!, I hadn't had any in ages! Beerwench wants to go fishin'!!!!!!!!!

F

fishn guy

fttrsbeerwench said:
I received a 1.5 thick, 20 inch long fillet of rock last weekend.. YUM YUM!!!!, I hadn't had any in ages! Beerwench wants to go fishin'!!!!!!!!!
You can contact my receptionist(AKA Biatch) at the PMed #