need help

mingiz

Horse Poor
I just purchased some vinyl graphics for my truck. :clap: Does anyone know of a good place to have them install them and will back up thier work? I paid alot for them and want them to look good and last. Has anyone dealt with D&G Custom in this area? Thanks

H

HollowSoul

mingiz said:
I just purchased some vinyl graphics for my truck. :clap: Does anyone know of a good place to have them install them and will back up thier work? I paid alot for them and want them to look good and last. Has anyone dealt with D&G Custom in this area? Thanks
street trends..........i forgot her name but she's the only in there.....she kicks azz

H

HollowSoul

mingiz said:
Street Trends? Where is that located. Will they back up thier work? Thanks for your reply
they are here in lex park on 235 by gate 2

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Try PJ's Autobody in Great Mills. Turn left into that warehouse complex on Route 5 in Great Mills, just south of Great Mills Road. He moved in to that location earlier this summer. He stays pretty busy, but he's a heck of a good guy to deal with!

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
PJ is da man! I used to work with him years ago. He is one fella that is extremely proud of his work. The whole Forrest clan is a trip to be around, they keep it interesting.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Wickedwrench said:
PJ is da man! I used to work with him years ago. He is one fella that is extremely proud of his work. The whole Forrest clan is a trip to be around, they keep it interesting.

Small world, isn't it guys... Not sure, but the last number I have for his shop is 301-872-9494.