Steelers

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My friend Greg is a huge Steelers fan.  He works at the Hole in the Wall on Saturday's.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Geez Joey, first it was the Yankees ball cap...now the Cowboys???? Some things "cute" just can't overcome :D

G

giggles04

Boy, don't I feel out of place. I'm a Green Bay Packers and Ravens fan!!!:) Hehehehe:) Gotta love them!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Joey, I thought you LIKED being picked on!!

Guess I'm just jealous of you and your Yankees. Angelos has pretty well screwed up my Orioles..hell, I don't even know who the O's are anymore.

As for the Cowboys...those guys you met are long gone...but I think I was born hating the Cowboys, so sorry...although I guess we can share in the misery of both our football teams being in the tank. At least you still have the Giants.

I LOVE hockey but the Caps really had a bad season this year and the Wizards...well....

My real sports love is NASCAR and I root for the really purty red car, you know...the one with really CUTE driver...and I'm heading out bright & early tomorrow to spend 5 days with 200,000 of my most favorite rednecks at the race in Charlotte. YE-HAAAAAA!!!!

GO JUNIOR!!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
GO PHILLY

FLYERS and EAGLES. We' will have to show up the skins this year. Besides who could love a team with a insultaing native american name.

lol heheheee

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Who me?

Now why would I want to start a fight?
All I said is FLYERS RULE
so how is that startting a fight lol

OH BTW EAGLES going all the way this year

:p

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Your comment of the "skins". And how it is a insulting name. I don't see any Native Indians complaining, just stupid locals! HEHE!:p

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Locla Yocals

right? Well It was funny. I was in teh brass rail one night and of course had a PA hat one I think it was Penn State. SOme dude asked me why I was wearing a Penn state hat. Course he was probably wearing MAryland or skins hat...if I wasn't so drunk I probably would have aknowledge him but I didn't realize he said anything til later lol.

Course it wasn't nothing like a possible fight--just the locals giving me a hard time lol

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
He's jokeing. Some people are trying to change the name of the redskins because it is offensive to the indians. The only problem is that the indians are not complaining. It's the DC reps.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

She got it right. I was joking. I think the name is just fine. I could care less if they were called screaming engines. Washington rednecks sounds good. I's all good. All I know---is non of which will make them beat my Eagles lol

I hope. They beat us 1 time last year and we beat them once. So long as both The skins and eagles put dallas in there palce I'm all good lol

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Danny
New to the area and wanted to see where the Steeler fans hang out to watch the game.  

Welcome Danny!!!
I grew up in Pittsburgh, and watched the "Stillers" win four Super Bowls! Love them!
But...because of my ties to this area, I also love the Skins'...

By the way, I'm half Native American. My mother is full=blooded Shawnee. I have no qualms whatsoever with the Redskins term and my mother's side of the family has had season tickets for over sixty years.
Some of us consider it an honor that teams adopt Indian names that represent honor, valor, and a fierceness in battle.
To hell with the other PC stuff!

Danny

Well I just got my Satellite hooked up so now I can get the Sunday Ticket, so I won't have to watch the skins every weekend. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get skins tickets because I think they host the Steelers in August.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Danny
Well I just got my Satellite hooked up so now I can get the Sunday Ticket, so I won't have to watch the skins every weekend. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get skins tickets because I think they host the Steelers in August.

Danny,

You shouldn't have too much trouble getting a ticket, just work on it in advance if you can. Plus, there's a bit of a bonus in this area because you get to see them beat up on the Ravens twice a year, and that's locally televised, plus their first two games are on national TV, plus others. And, when the Ravens are playing on national TV, like Monday night or whatever, they usually show the Steeler's game as the local AFC game. You might not even need the Sunday ticket!

Danny

Your probable right I would get to watch alot of the games but it is also a good excuse to get to see all of the other games. My wife would give me alot of crap if we still lived in PA and I wanted to get the sunday ticket but now I have an excuse.