ProFitness Health Club

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Being relatively new to the area I wanted to see what people thought of ProFitness Health Club. Has anyone had any bad experiences with them? I tried Curves in Lusby but it seemed that it didn't really give me the results I wanted. I think they are geared more for people who want to start out slow and gradually get in shape. Any comments or input on ProFitness would be appreciated. :howdy:

K

Katie

I belong to them, and have had no problems at all. I go to the one in Lexington Park, awful neighborhood, but they have the spin classes.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I am going to try the one at Wildewood tonight (Lexington Park??). The one I belonged to back home was really nice with plenty of machines and equipment. I really hate going to the gym and end up waiting in line to use a piece of equipment or not being able to take a class because the class is too full. I am really excited to go tonight. Thanks Katie!

K

Katie

KCMom said:
I am going to try the one at Wildewood tonight (Lexington Park??). The one I belonged to back home was really nice with plenty of machines and equipment. I really hate going to the gym and end up waiting in line to use a piece of equipment or not being able to take a class because the class is too full. I am really excited to go tonight. Thanks Katie!

There are two Profitness Gyms. If you belong to one, you can go to the other. The one in Lexington Park is a bit bigger, and has the spinning classes. I do some aerobics classes, but I am a total klutz so it ends up being more work then it should be.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I used to love going there! The staff is great! I had to stop though because my kids got super ill each time they were in the daycare room. People bring their sick arse kids their constantly:mad:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
CMC122 said:
I used to love going there! The staff is great! I had to stop though because my kids got super ill each time they were in the daycare room. People bring their sick arse kids their constantly:mad:

I hate that. The one I use to go to had a really bad daycare. Half the time I would go to the gym in the evenings the daycare would be closed. What good is having a daycare for your members if it is closed! The good thing is that my kids take Tae Kwon Do in the Wildewood plaza. I figure I could go to the gym while they are in class.

CMC122

Go Braves!
KCMom said:
I hate that. The one I use to go to had a really bad daycare. Half the time I would go to the gym in the evenings the daycare would be closed. What good is having a daycare for your members if it is closed! The good thing is that my kids take Tae Kwon Do in the Wildewood plaza. I figure I could go to the gym while they are in class.
That's great! Their staff was wonderful, I never had a problem with them. It was just people bringing in their little kids with mile long snot coming out of their nose:shrug:

Toxick

Splat
I used to go to the Pro Fitness in Wildewood. The only reason I switched was because there was a World's Gym near my house, and they had a great child-care area.

I never had a minutes problem with them.

Toxick said:
I used to go to the Pro Fitness in Wildewood. The only reason I switched was because there was a World's Gym near my house, and they had a great child-care area.

I never had a minutes problem with them.
I go to World Gym in Pr. Frederick! Love it!

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I went last evening for the first time and loved it! They are really friendly, have plenty of machines and it was a nice atmosphere. I am going to go again this evening.