not so in love

H

HollowSoul

whodoyoulove said:
:whistle:

Supose you were in what you thought was a good relationship but found out that your other half was having an affair. What would you do?
show them the door

K

Kizzy

:duh: Not this $hit again.

I tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't come on a public forum and ask strangers for advice into your personal situation.

Bogart

1. create an mpd
2. give it a blast of green karma from your normal user name
3. post some made up bullshit with an obvious answer
4. bask in all the tardtention you receive
:yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kizzy said:
:duh: Not this $hit again.

I tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't come on a public forum and ask strangers for advice into your personal situation.
:yeahthat: You shouldn't have to.

Kick 'em to the curb. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Christy

b*tch rocket
whodoyoulove said:

Supose you were in what you thought was a good relationship but found out that your other half was having an affair. What would you do?

Seek a sex therapist because you are obviously a lousy lay? :shrug:

dustin

UAIOE
whodoyoulove said:

Whould I still have access to my other half's credit cards and bank account?

whodoyoulove

whodoyoulove said:

sex has nothing to do with it. the sex is great, i just work alot. i dont know whether to forgive and forget knowing that this may happen again. he says it won't but do i believe him or not. I just wanted some different opinions on it and who better to ask then ppl that no jack about me.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
whodoyoulove said:

sex has nothing to do with it. the sex is great, i just work alot. i dont know whether to forgive and forget knowing that this may happen again. he says it won't but do i believe him or not. I just wanted some different opinions on it and who better to ask then ppl that no jack about me.

It will happen again and again

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
whodoyoulove said:

If you don't mind that he cheats, stay with him. Otherwise, why be with someone who has no respect for you? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
If you don't mind that he cheats, stay with him. Otherwise, why be with someone who has no respect for you? :confused:
Just think of the neat "gifts" he can bring you! :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Sheeeet ... let him get his SOTS ... meanwhile, go get some of your own, and spend his money. Once he's dry, fly. :bubble: