Does anyone else have a cat...

KCM

Right Where I Belong
..that loves to chew and eat plastic? My cat does it all the time. If hears you open up any wrappers he comes running to you. Not because he wants the food..he wants the wrapper! ....oh and yes I do feed him cat food! :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Yes, my big crazy Lizzie Borden LIVES for plastic, not to actually eat it, just perforate it into little bittie bits. Sometimes she accidentally will make a hole about the size of a quarter in the bag, but it's just from constantly chomping it. I've read that there's fat in the composition of the plastic bag and it tastes good to them. She likes the bags the newspaper comes in, the plastic bags from Old Navy and zip lock baggies too. She'd chew holes in the bread bag and not eat the bread. She's 12 years old and will come running if she knows I've placed bags on the table. She also likes to lick the center out of Swiss Cake rolls. I take a bite out of one and she gets the rest of it. The chocoalte hasn't killed her, go figure?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Exactly! However, he will eat it if he can. He is 3 years old and loves the stuff. He will chew on plastic bags and he loves the little plastic wrapper the juice box straws come in. If my son is getting a juice box out of the fridge he will start meowing just to get the wrapper! He loves ice cream, vanilla pudding, yogart, soy sauce and Redi-Whip/Cool Whip. He also loves beer!

sockgirl77

KCM said:
..that loves to chew and eat plastic? My cat does it all the time. If hears you open up any wrappers he comes running to you. Not because he wants the food..he wants the wrapper! ....oh and yes I do feed him cat food! :lol:
yes, mine loves the ring from the gallon of milk.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
sockgirl77 said:
yes, mine loves the ring from the gallon of milk.

He loves to play with those. He won't try to eat it - just play with it. He will walk around the house with it in his mouth.

sockgirl77

KCM said:
He loves to play with those. He won't try to eat it - just play with it. He will walk around the house with it in his mouth.
same as mine. but if you buy him a toy, he'll swat it under the couch once and that'll be it. oh well, cheaper for my ex that has custody of him right now.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Your ex has custody of your cat?? :twitch: My husband and I have no children together...just our beloved cat and I would get rid of hubby first! :lmao:

sockgirl77

KCM said:
Your ex has custody of your cat?? :twitch: My husband and I have no children together...just our beloved cat and I would get rid of hubby first! :lmao:
actually, i am supposed to have him but i can't have cats in my house. when i move he is coming with me. i love my cat. he's almost 7 years old

H

HollowSoul

a friend of mine had a cat.....that never grew....bart of ite brain wasnt developed so it stayed the size of a kitten

sockgirl77

HollowSoul said:
a friend of mine had a cat.....that never grew....bart of ite brain wasnt developed so it stayed the size of a kitten
interesting. i love kittens. i'd be happy if i had a kitten for life. they should breed it if it's healthy and start a new breed. it would sell.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Yep ... and the fat little sumbiatch just looooooves to do it in the middle of the night! :mad:

H

HollowSoul

sockgirl77 said:
interesting. i love kittens. i'd be happy if i had a kitten for life. they should breed it if it's healthy and start a new breed. it would sell.
well..."luna" only lived for 6-7 months.....she kept haveing siexures so they put her down

KCM

Right Where I Belong
crabcake said:
Yep ... and the fat little sumbiatch just looooooves to do it in the middle of the night! :mad:

Yup! But mine was chewing on plastic...under my bed..at 4:00 this morning. I don't know where in the he!! he got it from.

sockgirl77 said:
Ummm... so let me get this straight... you are suggesting we should take a genetically damaged cat and start a new breed...:confused: Then again that has to be exactly how those smooshed-faced cats came about. :ohwell:

sockgirl77

crabcake said:
i remember when i had one of those self cleaning kitty litter things. i had 2 kittens then. they drove me nuts. they figured out that it had a sensor on it. they'd jump in and out of it and what it go back and forth. it was so loud. it kept us up all night. i finally threw it away.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
crabcake said:
sumbiatch

"driving down the interstate
running thirty minutes late
singing margurita ville and minding my own
some foriegn car driving dude
with a road rage attitude
pulled up beside me talking on his cell phone
he started yellin at me
like i did something wrong
he flipped me the bird
and then he was gone

some beach...
somehwere
theres a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair
palm trees are growing
warm breeze is blowing
i picture myself right there
on some beach somehwere

i circled the parking lot tryin to find a spot
just big enough i could park my old truck
a man with a big cigar was gettin into his car
i stopped an i waited for him to back up
from out of no where a mercedes benz
came cruisin up and whipped right in

some beach...
somehwere
palm trees are growing
warm breeze is blowing
on some beach somehwere
theres cold marguritas and hot senioritas waiting there

i sit in that waiting room it seemed like all afternoon
nurse finally said docs ready for you
but he stuck that needle down into my gum
and he started drillin before it was numb

some beach...
somehwere
palm trees are growing
warm breeze is blowing
on some beach somehwere

theres a beautiful sunset burnin up the atmosphere
theres music

on some beach
somehwere"

sockgirl77

kwillia said:
Ummm... so let me get this straight... you are suggesting we should take a genetically damaged cat and start a new breed...:confused: Then again that has to be exactly how those smooshed-faced cats came about. :ohwell:
i said "if the cat was healthy"

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I had a cat years ago that was "retarded" - literally. When it would try to jump on an object, it would miss every time. It always feel both up and down steps. I took it to the vet and after many tests they determined that it was because it was the runt of the litter and didn't get the nutrients it needed when it was a kitten.

H

HollowSoul

JabbaJawz said:
"driving down the interstate
running thirty minutes late
singing margurita ville and minding my own
some foriegn car driving dude
with a road rage attitude
pulled up beside me talking on his cell phone
he started yellin at me
like i did something wrong
he flipped me the bird