Europe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone done a European vacation (anywhere) with teens? What kind of package did you get? Was it fun?

We're considering taking the kids to Europe - destination unknown but France :twitch:, Germany, Austria and Holland have been mentioned.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My first trip over, my sister and I played the parts of the teen's. Dad, played the part of obnoxious American. It was fun when he left us alone in Monte Carlo for three days though... :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
For real?
For real.

In a small town in France we stayed at the only hotel in town and made friends with some of the locals, so we kept buying rounds of drinks. Then we left to go to one of their homes to party. When we go to the hotel, we were locked out and had to throw rock at Dad's room to get him to come down unlock the door for us. He was also very angry that the bar bill was much larger than the room bill was.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have pictures and journal I kept, so did sister. :yay: I think I have them on dvd at work, I can fire some up to you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RoseRed said:
I think I have them on dvd at work, I can fire some up to you.
I'll be down end of this month. We'll get a drink and you can tell me aaaaaalllllll about it. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I'll be down end of this month. We'll get a drink and you can tell me aaaaaalllllll about it. :lol:
Then there was some drunk German Dude that came in our room and crawled into sisters bed and I got up and clobbered his ass out the door screaming that was a pervert.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RoseRed said:
Then there was some drunk German Dude that came in our room and crawled into sisters bed and I got up and clobbered his ass out the door screaming that was a pervert.
Hmmm....maybe I'll just stay stateside. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:

Then the othe guy in Monte Carlo climbed over his balcony to our and tried to sneak into sister bed ~ again! I beat him off with a stick...

I bloddied a boys nose down in Sorrento...

Made a BeefEater smile...

In Rome stopped to see the Poleiza to report that we had been kidnapped and wanted to be put on the next flight to America.

I could go... :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
When are you coming? I have to go to MN 26-29th of Oct.
Not sure - I'm coming down to give a presentation. She won't have a date for me until next week some time.