Ladder 49

BuddyLee

Football addict
I got a Blockbuster movie pass last week and it is bliss! I believe it is $15 the first month and $25 every month after. You may rent 2 movies and you may also rent as many as you possibly can within a month time span. This weekend me and Aussie rented Napoleon Dynamite, The Notebook, The Grudge, The Forgotten and In Living Color season one vol. 1. Everytime we went to check out Ladder 49 it was gone. Hopefully we'll get to check it out this up and coming Wednesday.

Last edited:

TWLs wife

BuddyLee said:
I got a Blockbuster movie pass last week and it is bliss! I believe it is $15 the first month and $25 every month after. You may rent 2 movies and you may also rent as many as you possibly can within a month time span. This weekend me and Aussie rented Napolean Dynamite, The Notebook, The Grudge, The Forgotten and In Living Color season one vol. 1. Everytime we went to check out Ladder 49 it was gone. Hopefully we'll get to check it out this up and coming Wednesday.
Let me know the next time your going to blockbuster & I'll trade it my ladder 49 to you. :huggy:
Ps. Movie Pass is great & cheap in the long run. :huggy:

Cletus_Vandam

I watched the DVD Saturday night.

I have to say that on a 1-10 rating scale I gave it about a 6.5. I went into the movie wanting it to be as good as Rescue Me or Backdraft. Wasn't close to either of them. Backdraft turns me into a bubblering idiot when Kurt dies... I didn't "shive a get" when the guy from 49 died-aside from the fact you kind of saw it coming anyway...

Just my two-cents.