New SUV!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I finally decided I'm too old to run around in my Jeep Wrangler. :frown: The dash leaks so my feet get wet when it rains. Plus the windows are a PITA and the car is 13 years old. So guess what I got!!

A 2004 Toyota 4Runner! I LOVE it!!!! I went shopping for either a Jeep Liberty or a Rav4 but Larry couldn't get behind the wheel of either of them. So we compromised and got the 4Runner. YAY!!!

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Okay, I finally decided I'm too old to run around in my Jeep Wrangler. :frown: The dash leaks so my feet get wet when it rains. Plus the windows are a PITA and the car is 13 years old. So guess what I got!!

A 2004 Toyota 4Runner! I LOVE it!!!! I went shopping for either a Jeep Liberty or a Rav4 but Larry couldn't get behind the wheel of either of them. So we compromised and got the 4Runner. YAY!!!
Cool! I thought you got the bigger Toyota SUV not too long ago?? I love my Explorer but we are getting killed on gas. We're thinking of going smaller....but keeping the Explorer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We did get the black one! The other colors were pukey. And who cares about gas mileage? We're Republicans! :lol:

We got the Sequoia about a year and a half ago and it's been a great car - that's what made us lean toward another Toyota. The Highlander was nice and I remembered that Rose said she loved hers, but it didn't have enough leg room for Larry to drive it comfortably.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Did you get a load of those new Scions? That is one butt ugly vehicle! It doesn't matter that I think so though, there's lots of them on the road already.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Sweet vehicle, Vrai! :yay: A guy at work bought the exact same one a few weeks ago and it's beautiful! Have fun with it! :cheers:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Wickedwrench said:
Did you get a load of those new Scions? That is one butt ugly vehicle! It doesn't matter that I think so though, there's lots of them on the road already.
Blah, they're fugly! I don't like the PT Bruisers, either. My apologies to anyone who owns one. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
We got the Sequoia about a year and a half ago and it's been a great car - that's what made us lean toward another Toyota. The Highlander was nice and I remembered that Rose said she loved hers, but it didn't have enough leg room for Larry to drive it comfortably.
:yay: I still love it! Congrat's on the new ride!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SmallTown said:
Nice choice! They really did a good job when they redesigned that SUV a couple of years ago!

:yeahthat: I had one for a rental in December and it was shweeeet! :yay: Handles nicely if you have a semi-lead foot rounding bends too! :biggrin: I'm giving thought to it being my next vehicle purchase as well.

K

Kizzy

WTG :clap: Enjoy the new ride. I love getting a new vehicle, there is just this warm and fuzzy feeling that comes over me, well, until I make the first few payments and a rock chips the paint.

:wink:

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
WTG :clap: Enjoy the new ride. I love getting a new vehicle, there is just this warm and fuzzy feeling that comes over me, well, until I make the first few payments and a rock chips the paint and a colony of ant moves into it.

:wink:
ewwwwwwww

K

Kizzy

Something has to eat the pop tart crumbs. :shrug:

That reminds me, I do need to get some new ant traps. :whistle:

K

Kizzy

Dayum you Pete. :razz:

When I get off work today, I am going to clean up my truck.