Siamese Cat

B

baswm

We have a Siamese cat we got from a rescue place that closed in PA. He is an indoor cat, declawed, and very very loving. Problem is he loves to eat socks (keep away from sockgirl), and some stuffed animals. He goes out of his way to get to them such as go into the dirty cloths hamper or in the clean cloth basket of folded cloths. Later in the day I see a pair of socks in his food dish that he hunted out.
Now that we have a 2 year old and another baby on the way, it is harder to make sure all socks and stuffed toys are picked up. I am thinking of trying to find a new home for him where someone does not have alot of stuffed animals laying around or socks left in the open where he can eat. It gets old after while and the vet said it could be do to him being seperated from momma cat while a kitten. They said try some kind of altering drug but I am not into that. Just wondered if anyone here would be interested in a sock eatting lovable siamese cat.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Elle said:
I'm sorry, Otter just told me the answer is no
:neener:

No he didn't. We lost our little kitten this morning and my son's g/f is heartbroken. Otter is letting her get another. See, he IS a sweetie. She wants a kitten though.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Thanks. We knew it was coming. She was the little one I found in the road that ended up with the horrible heart problem. She was the sweetest little thing.

I'm sorry to hear that :frown:

:flowers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Thanks. We knew it was coming. She was the little one I found in the road that ended up with the horrible heart problem. She was the sweetest little thing.
I'm so sorry to hear she passed. :frown: But she die well-loved in a warm and safe home, and that's all that matters. :huggy:

cattitude said:
:bawl: We were all talking about that kitten at :gossip: that Friday night I went... we were wondering what happened to her... now we know...:bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
jazz lady said:
But she die well-loved in a warm and safe home, and that's all that matters. :huggy:
Oh my goodness...she was their little baby for the short time she was here. She had more toys than Biscuit. :yikes: I didn't allow myself to become too attached. She was beginning to have trouble breathing, so the decision was made to let her go before she started suffering.

K

Kizzy

Catt, very sorry to hear that, but at least she was loved for a short time and not left out on the street. :huggy: