Gazelle

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It looks stupid, cheap, and uncomfortable. Buy an elliptical instead.

BTW, how much are they?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think they look like fun! I'm sure anything that gets you moving is a good thing. However, nothing works if you use it as a close rack (voice of experience).

Sharon said:

BTW, how much are they?

I think they run around $200 and I liked them because they are so comfortable and not awkward to use at all

elaine said:
I think they look like fun! I'm sure anything that gets you moving is a good thing. However, nothing works if you use it as a close rack (voice of experience).

:lol: I'm keeping it in the living room so I won't have that problem.

Nanny Pam

Sharon said:

BTW, how much are they?

Crabcake has hers for sale. (elliptical) Great condition, too. She used hers for a clothes hanger,too

:duckingandrunningforcover:

H

HollowSoul

workin hard said:
I'm thinking about going to get one of these this weekend. Has anyone heard anything good/bad about them?
???? the last time i saw your pic on the dare thread.....it didnt look like you needed to exercise

H

HollowSoul

workin hard said:
Thanks but that picture didn't show the waist down. :lol:
:ohwell:.....try to give a woman a compliment......and all i get is a laugh.......anywhoo.......from the pic...you look fine..

K

Katie

They are a little tippy at times and require some coordination. I am extremely clumsy, so I couldn't use one.

Get an elliptical, much more grounded, and you get the same motion. The Elliptical is soft on the knees and you get a good workout!