Allied Home Mortgage

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Two :boo: :boo:s WAY down. Unfortunately this is a dishonest world and they tried to do the ol' bait and switch. I'm scrambling now to see if I can extend my closing date because I chose to seek alternate financing (which mind you wasn't a problem it's the time I had to do it in). I am so mad I could spit nails. If you're looking to buy/refi/whatever a house be very leary of Allied. I'm using Quicken now and give them :yay: :yay: !

B

baswm

Good luck Pixie. I believe I am going to go with Greater Capitol Mortgage on my refi.

Tenknots

I just bought a house in CRE and used Ameribanq in Lex Pk. Marsha Reynolds was my loan officer. Very knowledgeable and accessable.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
pixiegirl said:
Two :boo: :boo:s WAY down. Unfortunately this is a dishonest world and they tried to do the ol' bait and switch. I'm scrambling now to see if I can extend my closing date because I chose to seek alternate financing (which mind you wasn't a problem it's the time I had to do it in). I am so mad I could spit nails. If you're looking to buy/refi/whatever a house be very leary of Allied. I'm using Quicken now and give them :yay: :yay: !

Wish you the best luck Pixie! :flowers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey pix...

Have you tried the following places?

Comm Bank of Tri-County(waldork or whereever)
Colonial Farm Credit (in hughesville area)
First National Bank of St. Mary's/Calvert/etc

quick closings.. and good people to work with.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
We're using Quicken Loans (the same company that makes the software). After the hassle we just went through I wanted to go with a "big" name company to hopefully avoid anymore b-s. They've been great so far.

watercolor

yeah yeah
well good deal then pix!!

If by chance it doesnt work .. then the ad on here for steve zumpano.. he is the one with first national which is now mercantile.