Best Buys= Sucks!

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Sunday I went to Best Buys to buy a new 42" Plasma screen TV but the customer service sucked and the guy acted as if I couldn't afford one until I wrote a $2500.00 check and ripped it up in his face and started to walk out, only then did the store manager come out to try to kiss my a$$. Best buys suck.

Okay now heres the story....

It's just the principle of the thing. Nobody who is about to spend well over 2 grand at a store wants to be treated like crap.
Like I'm standing around waiting for over 30 minutes while the sales guy is joking around with his buddies and when he finally removes his head from his a$$ to come and assist me I tell him "I'd like to buy a flat screen TV". Bare in mind that I'm standing in front of the 42" flat screen plasma I wanted, this dumb poop head walks me over to the 27" flat screens and has the nerve to tell me "these are on sale for $367.98". I had to chuckle at first.
I asked the moron why he would show me a freaking 27" TV instead of the 42" I had been standing in front of for the last 30 freaking minutes? After his stupid look cleared from his idiotic face he said "Those TV need special wall mounts and wiring connections that cost extra." I was like, "Oh Really?"... I kinda laughed again, and asked to see the manager.
When the manager got there I asked the manager how much the 42" Panasonic Plasma TV cost which he totaled to $2488.34(come to find out nothing else was required for hooking up the TV) I wrote out a check for the amount, explained how I had been treated and then I turned around and ripped up the check in their smug little faces and walked out...

In the end... It was kinda fun.

Last edited:
K

Kain99

HORUS said:
When the manager got there I asked the manager how much the 42" Panasonic Plasma TV cost which he totaled to $2488.34(come to find out nothing else was required for hooking up the TV) I wrote out a check for the amount, explained how I had been treated and then I turned around and ripped up the check in their smug little faces and walked out...

This is why you never shop wearing your Dickies and your Do-Rag! :killingme

Jameo

What?!
HORUS said:
Sunday I went to Best Buys to buy a new 42" Plasma screen TV but the customer service sucked and the guy acted as if I couldn't afford one until I wrote a $2500.00 check and ripped it up in his face and started to walk out, only then did the store manager come out to try to kiss my a$$. Best buys suck.

Okay now heres the story....

It's just the principle of the thing. Nobody who is about to spend well over 2 grand at a store wants to be treated like crap.
Like I'm standing around waiting for over 30 minutes while the sales guy is joking around with his buddies and when he finally removes his head from his a$$ to come and assist me I tell him "I'd like to buy a flat screen TV". Bare in mind that I'm standing in front of the 42" flat screen plasma I wanted, this dumb poop head walks me over to the 27" flat screens and has the nerve to tell me "these are on sale for $367.98". I had to chuckle at first.
I asked the moron why he would show me a freaking 27" TV instead of the 42" I had been standing in front of for the last 30 freaking minutes? After his stupid look cleared from his idiotic face he said "Those TV need special wall mounts and wiring connections that cost extra." I was like, "Oh Really?"... I kinda laughed again, and asked to see the manager.

We had a similar experience with the :dork: that work there when my boyfriend dropped about the same amount of $$ on a tv. I was LIVID that he was getting treated like that when he was getting ready to spend that kinda money :burning: I told him right in front of 2 mangers that this is total bullshiat and that we should go to Circuit City and buy the TV...but nooooo!! My boyfriend just HAD to have that tv, right then and there! :dork::dork: I haven't bought anything from that place after that, it's a freakin joke!!

Aimhigh2000

Best Buy

The one in Waldorf sucks flat out. When I went to get my home theatre, they ignored me, when I b**tched going out the door, the manager wanted to sell me a floor model! I went over to Circuit City (not expecting much there either) but was totally surprised when I was greeted, asked what I was looking for, and shown several options. I have been back to CC since and haven't had a bad experience yet.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Aimhigh2000 said:
The one in Waldorf sucks flat out. When I went to get my home theatre, they ignored me, when I b**tched going out the door, the manager wanted to sell me a floor model! I went over to Circuit City (not expecting much there either) but was totally surprised when I was greeted, asked what I was looking for, and shown several options. I have been back to CC since and haven't had a bad experience yet.

:yeahthat: :cheers:

Bogart

I get massive wood when I go to Best Buy. I think I've been to at least eight different ones.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Bogart said:
I get massive wood when I go to Best Buy. I think I've been to at least eight different ones.

'Ya know Bogey - you can get a pill for that. Must be awefully inconvenient to have to find a big box store in the heat of the moment...

:angel: