large charter fishing boats?

marianne

I was wondering if there are chartered fishing boats anywhere near here or even a bit far from here, like Norfolk.

I'm originally from NY and used to join large charter fishing boats where they provided fishing gear for about 50 people. Is there anything like that around here? I've seen some small, personal fishing boats (not near here) but they charge over $100 for a couple hours fishing.

I have not fished in several years and have never fished by myself so I'm not quite ready to buy a rod, jump in my kayak, and go fishing quite yet.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Candle Lover said:
Try http://www.finfinder.com. The Captain is very friendly and knowledgeable. The boat is always immaculate. He is very accomodating. Enjoy!
Captain Sonny is the shiat and also a good personal friend of mine. He won't disappoint and he works like hell to put stuff in the box.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wickedwrench said:
Captain Sonny is the shiat and also a good personal friend of mine. He won't disappoint and he works like hell to put stuff in the box.

I know his wife via work on base. Nice lady. :smile:

KoolStuf

RoseRed said:
You bought this from The Gook? He and his wife are friends of mine. :lol:
I did not buy the Cammy Dor, Keith did & is a friend. I host his web site. He & his uncle built my house.