How can you resist a face like this?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
happyappygirl said:
This is the QH gelding I've advertised in the classified for sale...is he cute or what? :lol:
Nei-ei--gh-ie-gh-uhh! So he hasn't been sowing any wild oats lately? :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
See his ears back? He's listening to me, I'm telling him what a good boy he is...it's his first time in a bosal, and I'm also majorly sucking up to him....i am riding him bareback, and praying i don't slip off his wide butt :lol:
At first he tought the bosal thing was GREAT he could go anywhere he wanted too....until he found out momma could put some serious pressure on that soft cute nose....and he straightened up real quick, :lmao: once we got that established he was a good as gold and kind of liked the no bit thing. Made for an easy late morning snack as he walked down the road.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
happyappygirl said:
See his ears back? He's listening to me, I'm telling him what a good boy he is...it's his first time in a bosal, and I'm also majorly sucking up to him....i am riding him bareback, and praying i don't slip off his wide butt :lol:

At first he thought the bosal thing was GREAT he could go anywhere he wanted too....until he found out momma could put some serious pressure on that soft cute nose....and he straightened up real quick, :lmao: once we got that established he was a good as gold and kind of liked the no bit thing.

Made for an easy late morning snack as he walked down the road.
Ahh, I'm not sure I'm catching your drift on this one? Care to expound on it? :ohwell:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Penn said:
Ahh, I'm not sure I'm catching your drift on this one? Care to expound on it? :ohwell:
Bosal: a bitless bridle, with a rope nose piece (you can see it in the pix) designed to use with horses that are well broke, or for training to pressure and neck reining (my guy is well broke and neck reins or direct reins) = No bit in the way of an easy snatch and grab bite of anything green and edible that gets close to his toofies :lol: He's got an endless penchant for snacking while out on the trail, and i let him...bad, bad mommy.

K

Kizzy

He looks like the kind of horse you want to run up to and rub the spot between his nose holes. :smile:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Kizzy said:
He looks like the kind of horse you want to run up to and rub the spot between his nose holes. :smile:
Aren't those called nostrils? :lol:
I give that spot a big hard smooch (it feels like velvet), and he snorts. He's funny.

Josimmon

appyday said:
SOLD....... but I have another one 8 yr Standardbred ride/drives Bay UTD on all shots inc West Nile and Rabies, current coggins, feet. Loads and hauls good and will tie all day. Sound and sane. Anyone can ride. Great on trails $1500 you can honestly think of him as a rescue as he was owned and worked by the amish. This boy is quiet.

Bummer he looked sweet. Thanks for the info on this one. Would you be around sometime this week so I can see him?

We did go to Horse Net yesterday and there were three horses that I am thinking about. One is a 3 year old TB that was not used on the track and the other two were lesson horses from a farm that I think went under. Very sweet personalities. I plan on heading back up on Friday to look again.