New to forums

dolphin

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hi.. Not sure how much time I will have to log in to the forums but I will try and check in as much as possible.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Hey you two!

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Sorry, Bk! Am I making sexual innuendo's? :blushing:

No, I'm the ONLY ONE who does that!
:smile:

It's just that there are people out here who are desperately and miserably lonely, and we...I mean...uhh...THEY hate to see it when good couples get along!
:biggrin:

Oh, and BTW, I always thought an innuendo was an Italian suppository!?!?!??

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you two!

Well then, shame on you! :nono: Where's Pixie to bend you over and give you a good ol' :spank:

Is there a downside here?? :lmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you two!

Well then, shame on you! :nono: Where's Pixie to bend you over and give you a good ol' :spank:

She's love-faced too...(sigh)

All the forum hotties are taken now...
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dolphin
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hi.. Not sure how much time I will have to log in to the forums but I will try and check in as much as possible.

Welcome, it's addictive around here. Just watch out for those dang tuna fishers and you should be okay.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: New to forums

Originally posted by Ken King

Welcome, it's addictive around here. Just watch out for those dang tuna fishers and you should be okay.

Hey! I PREFER to have a little dolphin mixed in with my tuna!
As a matter of fact, when I go to the store, I always ask if it's dolphin-free. If it is, I won't buy it!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dolphin
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hi..
Hi...jump on in.
dolphin_jump_md_wht.gif

dolphin

I am a female. I recently got married. I stay pretty busy at work so that is why it is hard to get online sometimes. But I will try my best. So if I don't reply back right away don't get mad!