Grudge?

B

baswm

Has anyone seen Grudge and was it any good? Thre previews make it look like a good scary movie.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
OutFreakinStanding!!!!! :yay: :yay:

It's The Ring X 10.

I'm not too proud to say I ended up sleeping with the lights on that night. :twitch:

Last edited:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
The plot isn't exactly the most advanced but it is pretty good as far as recent scary movies go. I am not ashamed to say that screamed out loud several times during the movie - it was a lot of fun.
When I went the theater was packed and the audience was really loud - normally this might bother me but for the Grudge - a movie where listening to the dialogue isn't that important - it was hilarious. Everyone was screaming and laughing at each other and yelling things like "Run Biotch Run!" The one thing I will say is that I don't know why it is only PG-13 . . there may not be any language, sex or major violence . . . but at some point disturbing images should come into account. I wouldn't ban kids from seeing it but it definitely should depend on the kid.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
HORUS said:
Really??? How so? :confused:
IMO, there weren't any surprises, pretty much all the "scary" stuff they showed in the previews. Don't get me wrong, as a movie it was good, but as a scary movie it was lacking. I'd like to see the original to see how it compares.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
See I thought the exact opposite . . that the previews really only had the tamer scenes and that they did a good job of keeping the suprises to the movie (Think - under the bed sheets and bus window - those were my favorites).

I would also like to see the original . .

H

HollowSoul

i will be seeing it tonight.....i'll let ya know. anybody wanna go with?