Commissioner president

Copier Lady

Can't say that I like either opponent, but do you remember when the new Mckays shopping center constuction was stopped for about 9months. Rumor had it that a certian Thomas Mckay better known as Tommy had ran off with daddy's money. Of course Daddy didn't press charges and was eventually able to come up with the funds needed to finish the center. I am a long time Southern Marylander and hear things most people don't get the oppertunity to hear. Who pays attention to the copier tech. I'm not saying it's true but its worth thinking about. Have never posted b efore thought this was important

smcdem

This race is surely intresting. Both Candidates have integrity and are very open. It is so close between them that I think many voters will make their choice right on nov 5th. However, I think the County needs Randall's base experience for the 2005 closings.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by smcdem
However, I think the County needs Randall's base experience for the 2005 closings.

Okay, tell me what experience Randall has involving the base or BRAC? Also, what knowledge do you have about this process?

STMLADY

Originally posted by Copier Lady
Can't say that I like either opponent, but do you remember when the new Mckays shopping center constuction was stopped for about 9months. Rumor had it that a certian Thomas Mckay better known as Tommy had ran off with daddy's money. Of course Daddy didn't press charges and was eventually able to come up with the funds needed to finish the center. I am a long time Southern Marylander and hear things most people don't get the oppertunity to hear. Who pays attention to the copier tech. I'm not saying it's true but its worth thinking about. Have never posted b efore thought this was important

Hey Copier Lady! Welcome to the forums.

This has been a very hot topic in the forums. We have tried to get ole Tommy boy to fess up and he was even put on the spot by a fellow republican...but to know avail even though his jaw dropped to the floor and he looked to "Daddy" for help, you could easily see this was something he wasn't expecting to see come out in the open.

bluecrab

Copier Lady!
What a crock! Isn't it amazing what a little rumor will do, especially one that is 12 years old! Have any of you personally approached the candidate or his family and asked them what's up? Bet not!! Dare ya!!

STMLADY

And we are expecting to get an honest answer....

My My My

We are talking about an politican... Remember Clinton never had sex

Delilah903

Originally posted by bluecrab
Copier Lady!
What a crock! Isn't it amazing what a little rumor will do, especially one that is 12 years old! Have any of you personally approached the candidate or his family and asked them what's up? Bet not!! Dare ya!!

bluecrab,

FYI!! There have been several people who have directly asked Tommy McKay about the issue and he has managed to weasle his way out of answering every time. On one of these occasions, the question was even video taped and the response was just more of the same. EVASION!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bluecrab
Copier Lady!

Bluecrab bait,

Pull your head out buddy, the McKay's on Great Mills Road has only been there about 6 years, if that long, and it was the period just before they were completing construction that it was halted. It was reported on the radio that the delay was due to financial issues and embezzlement. I know people that have talked with Mr. McKay (not Tommy but the dad) when this was going on and they assure me that what he said implicated the son. Granted that is only hearsay but nothing like your delusional crap of it not happening or that it was 15 years ago.