Looking for F-150 or 250...

sockgirl77

The company that I work for is in need of another work truck. They just need one for the guys to ride around in so they don't want to spend much. They are looking for this:

White
1990-1993
Diesel if possible
4x4
Good mechanical condition
8 ft. bed
Would like to spend $3,000- $5,000
TIA for your help. I have search trucktrader and all of the major classifieds. Yes, I did a google and ask.com search. Please pm me if you know of any.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
found one!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is also a red Ford 250 for sale.
It is on the left south bound on Gret Mills Rd. just south of the High School.
Didn't stop to see how much they want, but it looked alright.

YW

sockgirl77 said:
if there was one, i would hope that i would be the one to get it. wish i could give one out. might help me get others in here to help! :lol:
Cheap ain't ya! If one of us were to find the truck for you, and then your boss offered a finder's fee, you would keep it? Sounds rather effed to me. Kinda like the secretary getting to keep her boss' year end bonus just for delivering the message to him that he is gonna get one.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sockgirl77 said:
The company that I work for is in need of another work truck. They just need one for the guys to ride around in so they don't want to spend much. They are looking for this:

White
1990-1993
Diesel if possible
4x4
Good mechanical condition
8 ft. bed
Would like to spend $3,000- $5,000
TIA for your help. I have search trucktrader and all of the major classifieds. Yes, I did a google and ask.com search. Please pm me if you know of any.
Any JUNK YARD IS LOADED WITH fORDS..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just picked up a 1990 Ford F-450/ SuperDuty with 3,000 miles on it at Ft Meade DRMO.. $0

Beta Max Video Cameras in the Back.. $0

Making it back from Ft Meade without breaking down... Priceless!!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
sockgirl77 said:
actually, there were alot listed. none of them were local. the boss decided to buy a new truck and eat the money!

He probably got some tax advice from his accountant... :cheers:

fttrsbeerwench

DoWhat said:
There is also a red Ford 250 for sale.
It is on the left south bound on Gret Mills Rd. just south of the High School.
Didn't stop to see how much they want, but it looked alright.

YW
The truck he's talking about Socks, that's BF's red one I used to drive when my car was in the shop. It's a good truck if anyone else is interested. The white one is a little bit rougher, but it's a utility body and those things ain't cheap! BF takes pretty good care of his stuff, that red truck is my favorite one to drive, I like it better than the new GMC he's driving now.