The coolest thing!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Our friends are going to be on Trading Spouses!!! They own the sandwich shop here in town and when we saw her today she had these pink streaks in her hair. I was like, what's up with that? And she said she was punking out a bit because she and her family had been selected for the show!

She's about my age, a big punk rock fan with a Joey Ramone poster in her bathroom. Wears a lot of rock concert t-shirts with her pedal pushers and pink hightops. :lol: Big liberal, voted for Kerry, save the whales, hug a tree, etc.

She doesn't know when they'll be on but they start taping in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

This is so exciting!!!!

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Our friends are going to be on Trading Spouses!!! They own the sandwich shop here in town and when we saw her today she had these pink streaks in her hair. I was like, what's up with that? And she said she was punking out a bit because she and her family had been selected for the show!

She's about my age, a big punk rock fan with a Joey Ramone poster in her bathroom. Wears a lot of rock concert t-shirts with her pedal pushers and pink hightops. :lol: Big liberal, voted for Kerry, save the whales, hug a tree, etc.

She doesn't know when they'll be on but they start taping in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

This is so exciting!!!!

:lol: That IS really cool, so defiantly keep us posted so we can watch it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
What role does a carpenter have on "Trading Spouses"? :confused: I think you ladies are just prone to the drool factor of hot men. :really:

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:

This is so exciting!!!!
OMG! That is so cool! I hope shes one of those biatches who goes in and shakes up her new family! God I love that show!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kain99 said:
OMG! That is so cool! I hope shes one of those biatches who goes in and shakes up her new family! God I love that show!
I loved the one where the tree hugging, poetry writing, peta loving liberal freak chic went to the home of the N.C. rebel flag flying, hunting, beer drinking republican family and started bawling at the stuff animals and deer heads all over the place. :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Disappointing show. What good is it to trade spouses if you won't get any strange?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
I loved the one where the tree hugging, poetry writing, peta loving liberal freak chic went to the home of the N.C. rebel flag flying, hunting, beer drinking republican family and started bawling at the stuff animals and deer heads all over the place. :lmao:
:shocking: Rot Roh, Shaggy. She seems to think that they're going to match them with some rich, mansion-dwelling types because they're rather unconventional. I'll bet she's going to get some ultra-redneck hunter and get to be his beyotch for a week. :lol: And her husband and kids will be eating possum stew! :lmao:

When we asked if they knew who they were going to be matched with, her husband said, "Some people from...Crawford, Texas. :rolleyes:" :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
"Some people from...Crawford, Texas. :rolleyes:" :lol:

Oh, I gotta watch! :lmao:

That other dimwit with too many pets pooping in the house and her flakey crybaby husband were hilarious enough! :killingme

K

Kizzy

Sharon said:
Oh, I gotta watch! :lmao:

That other dimwit with too many pets pooping in the house and her flakey crybaby husband were hilarious enough! :killingme

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Osbornes? :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Osbornes? :lmao:

I saw one of those shows too. Sheesh...it was pitiful. :roflmao:

Nice house, stupid white trash with money. :ohwell: