Pets Picture with Santa

gr8dane

Have your pets picture taken with Santa!!

Sat Dec 4
11:00-4:00
Petsmart
3045 Festival Way
Waldorf

Sat Dec 18th
Petsmart
3045 Festival Way
Waldorf

For $9.95 you will receive 2 photos with holiday frames

A portion of the proceeds will go to help the orphaned Danes of the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League www.magdrl.org

thank you
Lori

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Is is typically a madhouse? I want to take my boys to get their pictures done but I don't want to stand around with a gazillion other pets.

Hey Appy... what a great idea and a great way to make money during the slow tail season... why don't you dress up as the Grinch and get your pic taken with pets...:clap:

Tomcat

Anytime
cattitude said:
Is is typically a madhouse? I want to take my boys to get their pictures done but I don't want to stand around with a gazillion other pets.
We went a couple of years ago, maybe 1 or 2 in front of us.

K

Katie

I am SO taking them, but probably not until the 18th. Then P can come with me!

D

dems4me

I went a two years ago to the one in Waldorf right about 3:30 and had no line, no wait... and was happy with product... although Santa was mad and looked crazed :frown:

STL_RAMS

I am pretty sure you can also get photos of your pet with Santa on Solomons Island when they have that festival of lights thing on December 11th.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Did he have a big fish in his beard? :lol:

Must have had something on there... the dog ripped it off and then santa and dog played tug o war to get it back on him... I felt bad for the kids around that witnessed this :frown:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Cool, I'd like to go but I don't think I can handle both my dogs at the same time. If anybody is going, let me know and we'll all go. (hint...hey Dup, wanna go?)

D

dems4me

FancyBelle said:
Cool, I'd like to go but I don't think I can handle both my dogs at the same time. If anybody is going, let me know and we'll all go. (hint...hey Dup, wanna go?)

I might do it this year.... havn't decided yet, if I do decide to do this this weekend, I can help. How big are your dogs?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I have two little Pomeranians but they are a handful. Thanks, :howdy: I'll let ya know if I decide to go. If you can't make it, fine, I have some nieces I can recruit.

D

dems4me

Here's the one from two years ago... I skipped last year because I didn't think we'd be welcomed back after the santa beard incident... but now that she's grown this year... I'll give it a shot...

Attachments

• 480x360_BaileyReindeer1.jpg
    480x360_BaileyReindeer1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 141
dems4me said:
Here's the one from two years ago... I skipped last year because I didn't think we'd be welcomed back after the santa beard incident... but now that she's grown this year... I'll give it a shot...
Is that a fruitcake in Santa's pants or was he just happy to see you...:shocking:

gr8dane

gr8dane said:
Have your pets picture taken with Santa!!

Sat Dec 4
Petsmart
3045 Festival Way
Waldorf

Sat Dec 18th
Petsmart
3045 Festival Way
Waldorf

For $9.95 you will receive 2 photos with holiday frames

A portion of the proceeds will go to help the orphaned Danes of the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League www.magdrl.org

thank you
Lori

Just a reminder!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
gr8dane said:
Just a reminder!!!
I guess I shouldn't complain. I know it's only $9.95, people were very nice and the money goes to a good cause. But the picture is a VERY small polaroid shot. I'm sure there are better polaroids out there, aren't there?

It wasn't a bad experience, I was just a little disappointed.